Update/Author's Note

Hi everyone. So, I have kind of a lot of changes to this series. I'm coming back to this story 4 years after I first published it, for several reasons.

1. It was the first story I ever wrote, so I like to think that my writing's improved since then

2. I did not know how to edit the first time around, so rereading my early writing physically made me cringe at how bad it was

3. Apparently I didn't know about continuity either, so the books are just one giant mess of me word vomiting onto the page and calling it good without giving it a second read

So, I am coming back and basically rewriting these books. I also realized that I really don't like writing in first-person perspective, which may be part of the problem of why it's so bad. I'm switching to third-person this time around because I'm much more comfortable with it, and I hope that it will help the story and the quality of my writing turn out better. Hopefully you guys can understand where I'm coming from, and you won't be too upset with me for pretty much starting from scratch. Books 2 and 3 won't be fully deleted, but I'm going to draft them until I can finish the first book.

You guys are always welcome, and encouraged, to leave questions for comments for me. If it's a question, I'll try to give a response soon, but I can't make any promises. I'm in my final year of college right now so everything is a bit crazy, so I also can't promise a steady updating schedule. I'm going to try and write the chapters around my school work and get them updated whenever I can.

Hope you all understand and still decide to stick around,

~ Jace_Youre_An_Idiot