Chapter 5 (Continued)

Jotaro was now on the ground, almost dead. He was bleeding everywhere.

"Now you've seen how strong my Fresh Prince is" said Ryuzaki grinning. "Just in case, time to finish you off..." But then Jotaro got up.

"Oh? You can get up? Well that doesn't matter. I'll kill you."

"Good grief."

"What."

"UNLEASH THE WORLD!"

"Wai-"

Epic sound effects intensify

"This, is Star Platinum's special ability, the World. It can stop time for five seconds. It may not seem much, but it's enough for me to finish you off." One second passes

"Heh. Didn't I tell you that Stand abilities are useless against my Fresh Prince?"

Jotaro gasped. "No. It can't be-"

"MORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORA"
"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA"

"MORAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAOROAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA ORA!"

Fresh Prince blocked the punches and kneed Star Platinum in the face, severely hurting Jotaro's chin. "You bastard.." choked Jotaro. Time begun to move again.

Ryuzaki laughed his head off. "Wow Jotaro. I can't believe you. You're so weak." But suddenly, pain went all over Ryuzaki's body. He fell onto the ground.

"Shit... not now.." Jotaro saw what happened.

"I see. Your invincibility only lasts two minutes. And that two minutes is up."

"Now I can beat the shit out of you."

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!!!"

Ryuzaki went flying and crashed into a building, breaking all the bricks and some of them fell onto him. Some glass shards also fell on Ryuzaki.

"Good grief."