Chapter 1 ⚠️GORE in this chapter⚠️

I woke with a banging headache I opened my eyes it was all blurry and fuzzy. I looked around I was in a dark cell the only light was coming from a small hole in the roof and fire surrounding me, but it was cold, there was no one in sight. I tried to stand up but quickly fell back down, onto the hard brick floor.

My ankles had been chained to the wall with shackles, I was wall weak and hurt with cuts and bruises all over my body. I was dressed only in a rag covered in dirt, with no shoes.

I touched my head I had horns!!!
I looked down at my body, I had grown a pair of black wings and grown tall like the devil.

—————————⚠️GORE⚠️

It had been a couple of days now and I still had no human interaction or anything for that matter, the fire was still there though, still flailing high. My cuts were healing nicely even though they stang a lot. I managed to free my ankles from the shackles on the wall with a knife that was covered in blood in the corner of my cell, I still don't know how it got there.

I hadn't eaten or drunken anything and my throat feels dry like sand paper every time I swallow. I was starting to see my bone through my thin skin, but I wasn't hungry, though my vision gets blurry from time form time. I thought it was because of my childhood trauma, and thought nothing else of it.