Chapter 24

Helooooo my lovelies can I ask you something before starting this ahmm ahmm chapter🤭.

I just want your love 🥰 nothiin else 😀.
And againnn a biggg sorry for delaying in the updates! Guess what my college has been started and it's difficult to manage so many things but also I know I am not much active here! Not posting any chapter! But here we areeee😁

Let's not further delay and let's get STARTED 😑👉👈

________________________________________

The sun sets to rise. Slowly and steadily making the cold breeze getting warm and a beautiful sunrise can be seen but it did not bother the two naked souls who is sleeping beautiful tangled.

Slowly a naked figure come to his senses while holding his head which is blasting from the last night Alcohol.

A sudden frown seen on his head , slowly opening his eyes adjusting to his surroundings giving a loud sign to only got caught his eyes on the naked figure laying beside her.

Reviving the last night flashes

How he sealed his lips onto her.
How his hand went towards her neck gripping onto it tightly , holding it in a firm still hard grip making her choke and gasp onto his mouth.

A small smile escape from his lips.
Worshipping all the small yet intense moment between them.
How he slowly unzipped her outfit.
His kisses travels from north to south.
Gasping slowly to his actions
Making his ears turn red to see his effect on her.

While slowly a pair of eyes caught the red ears (lol)
A slow whisper came Neil...
And this time both look at each other intensely .
Avni... Neil said slowly seeing her eyes shut suddenly in pain .

This makes him worried and he close the gap between them , slowly putting her head on his chest , caressing her hairs.

Their bodies are so close to each other.

Suddenly avni's eyes shot up looking at his eyes deeply.

Neil.. she said biting her lips.
Then looking down at their clothes.
She cluthed the cloth tightly near her chest.

Avni... Neil said calmly looking her anxiety.
This made avni look at him in his eyes , a sweet smile came on her lips.
While he too started smiling looking her lips which curved in a small smile.
And he closes the gap between them in a gentle kiss. Reminding her his deep love for him.
Both of their lips moving into a rhythm enclosing their love for each other.

Sensing her breathe going out he moved towards the nape of neck giving her a mark there which made her gasp in pain and pleasure.

Slowly he roll his tongue on the mark and then vaccum her skin to soothe it and from his desperate actions , she moan loud cluthing his shoulder.

Before he can go further she called him.

Neil... Can we please talk, she said straight looking into his eyes.
Sensing her seriousness.

Avni, I wanna tell you something.
Releasing a sharp breath he continued..

Actually I am sorry for whatever happened last night. I mean I am not sorry for whatever happened but all happen without your concern.

We both are drunk n all this

Shhhh... She immediately put her lips on his making him shut.

After few mins she released him.

And the next words which escape from his mouth is a shock to avni.