10

The raven haired female stared at you with a dead panned expression, wondering if she should quit life altogether.

Any confidence she had about getting knowledge in your head was long gone and she was contemplating to fake an injury to end her misery.

"Like this?"

You asked her, your stance completely wrong. She facepalmed before shaking her head, internally begging for God to send a meteor her way.

"No- Y/n-san-"

She adjusted your elbows to be more leveled before backing away only for you to re-adjust your elbows back to the original position.

She was about to scream when her phone dinged loudly which caught her attention. She picked it up and saw it was a message from her friend.

Natsuu

Kemi! Still up for ramen?

Oh yep! Im teaching my cousins
Friend volleyball first and it
Might take a while though..

Teaching someone volleyball?!
Cool! I wanna see!

Okayy come to the park
We're practicing there

She glanced up at you and saw you were trying to dribble the volleyball.

"Y/n-san no!"

───

"Peek-a-boo."

You were playing peek-a-boo with A kemi but instead of using your hands you used the volleyball to cover your face.

"Peek-a-boo."

Akemi tried not to show it but she was very annoyed, and was sulking internally as it's been two hours and you could barely recieve or block.

"Akemi-chan!"

A familiar voice yelled out which made her perk up in joy and instantly snapping her head to look at the person with a wide grin on her face.

'My saviour!'

"Natsu!"

"Orange kid!"

You and Akemi yelled out in sync which made the ginger snap her head towards you with a slightly offended look.

"Orange kid?"

"Oh well! You have orange hair and your um heigh- physique reminds me of a child...."

Your voice faded slightly at the end before waving your hands around defensively.

"I mean- you look like a ki- youngg.. Yeah young!"

You nervously smiled with sweat beads forming on your head. While the girl stares at you for a couple more seconds before shrugging with a smile.

"Why thank you!"

"So.. Kemi-chan.. Is this the friend you are teaching?" Natsu asked which made the blue eyed female nod at her question as they approached the net with you trailling shortly behind.