❄ ZEPHYR| SARA ❄

Reviewed by: -forever-summer-
Book Title: Zephyr 
Author: AelinAshryver07

Cover: 4/10

The cover of your book was really simple. I understood that this story was about a boy. But in every other story there is always a protagonist whose life is changed once something happens. The cover didn't really give enough information for the readers to pick your book. Also, try to add quotes and username as there is a lot of negative space in the cover.

Title: 8/10

The title was apt, since the story was about Zephyr. It was more aesthetic and rolls off the tongue pretty well. But then it was a very common title, I found a lot of books with the exact same title or something similar to it. So, I would suggest you play with words to come up with a more suitable title.

Blurb/Description: 7/10

The blurb of your book was nice, it gave the readers a rough idea about the book. But I don't think it was enough to draw the reader's attention. A little more detailing would have been fine. A little about their character, their past and maybe a little bit about their situation. Though I loved how you phrased it, I felt like there was something missing in your book.

Creativity and originality : 6/10

The plot was really simple and I was actually able to predict what was going to happen. There are a lot of stories on wattpad with similar story lines. Though I love cliches and not-so-overly romantic stories, I wanted something to stand out and be more unique that would attract readers who are looking forward to new content.

Plot and Flow: 14/20

As I said the basic plot idea was simple and kinda overused. Try adding cliffhangers and plot twists now and then to keep the readers on their toes. The flow of the book wasn't a major issue but it could have been better. Maybe it was the way it was written or the small grammatical errors that caught my attention easily. But I'm sure it will be better as the story improvises.

Character Development: 7/10

The characters are still new and I don't know much about them yet. So, I can't say that you completely didn't work on the characters. I could still see them develop. I didn't see much of Ellie in the few chapters that you've posted, but I'm sure they'll be great. I hope to see more of them in the upcoming updates.

Writing style, Grammar, spellings, etc.: 6/10

Your writing style was beautiful. I loved how you kept the descriptions minimal yet it didn't seem incomplete or forced most of the time. Though there weren't many spelling errors, I suggest you

Genre relevance: 10/10

It was definitely a romance book, I suppose it would be a heartbreaking one at that from what I've read till now.

Reader enjoyment and Communication with the readers: 8/10

I really loved the overall idea of it. Though it is a commonly used one, I'd love to see how you will make it interesting and exciting for the readers. I think working a bit on the story would be a great help. As of now, since you're still drafting it, I think it's alright but after that go through it once and edit it or edit it with the help of some great editors on wattpad. Keep writing! All the best!

Overall: 70/100

SCRIPTURIENT REVIEWS | OPENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें