Chapter 3 (AOTC)

Dante was hanging onto the droid that was flying through out Coruascant until it was shot out of the sky, making Dante go into a freefall until (Y/N) arrives in a private speeder and catches him.

Dante: What took you so long?

(Y/N): Oh, you know Master. I couldn't find a speeder, I really liked.

Dante: There he is.

(Y/N): with an open cockpit and with the right speed capabilities.

Dante: If you'd spend as much time working on your saber skills as you do on your wit, young Padawan, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman.

(Y/N): I thought I already did.

Dante: Only in you're mind my very young apprentice.

The two then chase the assassin throughout the city.

Dante: Pull up, (Y/N). Pull up!

(Y/N) then pulls up at the last second and continues to chase the assassin.

Dante: You know I don't like it when you do that.

(Y/N): Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying.

Dante: I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide.

The two continue to give chase until the assassin goes through a tunnel while (Y/N) keeps going straight forward.

Dante: Where are you going? He went that way.

(Y/N): Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep-fried, and, personally, I'd like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a shortcut. I think.

(Y/N) continues with his shortcut until he comes to a stop.

Dante: Well, you've lost him.

(Y/N): I'm deeply sorry, Master.

Dante: That was some shortcut, (Y/N). He went completely the other way. Once again you've proved--

(Y/N): If you'll excuse me.