匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 14

Later that day, or well... tomorrow early morning...

The group will be heading out for the In the Soop filming.

Dae will get to go home early today to get ready for the night. This time, however, she will be following the boys.

She got her new fridge fixed a few days ago, thank god. The guards have been kind enough to keep it with them since she was away filming Permission to Dance with the others.

"Dae-ssi."

She looked at the producer next to her.

"Could you perhaps pass this Namjoonie? Or Yoongi?"

She took the pendrive he held out. She nodded and got up. They just had a meeting, and Adora has got her to join to see how the discussion goes for an album in the making.

It was okay. Nothing too worrying honestly. Like a simple discussion, maybe a few jokes here and there. it was a bit dull, but progressive.

She left the meeting room, waving goodbye to Adora so she could head up. The men were probably practising, or something...

Should she go? What if she was disturbing?

She passed by a vending machine. Ah... a nice, cool drink to soothe her nerves.

She inserted the coin, pressed the button, and watched her drink move.

And then watched her drink stop.

Hm?

The bottle was still.

HM?

It was stuck. Her drink... was stuck.

HMMMM?!?!?!

Why...

Why has god forsaken me like this?

He blinked at the unmoving bottle. Tyring to somehow conjure up some telekinesis quirk or something to get the bottle moving.

Then an idea popped up.

She took more coins, which were just enough for the drink above her drink.

Good.

She inserted those coins, pressed the button, and watched.

The milk carton moved. Kept moving. Dae's eyes widened.

It dropped.