The Missing Mother

There was a girl named Kaydence her favourite thing to do was write and read but after he mom died she went trough something very hard. she loves to read when then glance of sunlight spears on her book and the mist from her scented candle she had since she was a little girl, she missed her mother so much she would cry every night and look at the last memories she had when she was little. she felt like something was missing from her body, she knew exactly what it was every since that tragedy happened. she has been heart broke every day since she died, recently she had a recommendation to walk to the grave yard every day and think of good memories, while talking to her threw the air of her grave. her friend Janne always said, something dark, always comes to light. and I've always understood that, I've always though of what she said and it made me feel lighter and more fresh, ( idk if that makes sense lol I'm being fast right now sorry if it's misspelled)

Before she goes to the graveyard where her mother got buried and she got something very special too her and put it at her name on the dusty grave, once she realized it was dusty she made a promise to clean it every day. after that night she had a good nights rest and wasn't worried about anything that happened, she said she would wake up at 9:30 and go clean her moms grave every day. she was finally able to process everything after her moms death.

(y'all I need to do work so I will write after I'm done it !!)  she had flash backs when she was a baby, but before she could continue memorizing those times her friend Janne walked in the door, making it slam in the wall behind the door. Kaydence screamed in fright, before she continued she saw Janne and ran over and gave her the biggest hug. Janne said she found something that would change her life forever, and she said it wasn't in a good way. she was curious of what she meant.

Kaydence wanted to tell her something but she said Janne could continue, Janne continued she said "Kaydence, I found a paper beside the wall at Freddie's Meats, garbage" I stood curiously wondering what she meant, and my heart dropped once I saw it, my window was open so the paper flattered away and out of the window, I live in a 5 stories apartment, the paper was a heist for my mother, they said she was still alive and I started sobbing, Janne came close and hugged me. I asked, "s-so who's grave was I cleaning?.."      Soon continuing.. in chapter 2! If y'all want it i don't even know if this is gonna get a view. so if y'all want a chapter 2 lemme know

snap: kayissoswag1
insta: kkaydenswag
tiktok: kkaydden
fanpage acc: hearts4vay
if it changes sorry. 🧍‍♀️ bye !!