April Fool's

<OMG yes I know I know I know. I'm so late but you know what I don't care.. So here's a late April fools day preference>

Will:
It being April fools day you decided to fool Will. So you set up some Brown E's in a tray downstairs and also put goggly eyes on everything in the fridge.
Once Will came downstairs he burst out laughing, "that's the funniest thing I've ever seen!" He laughed pointing laughing at the milk that had goggly eyes all over it.
The rest of the day was full of laughter

Cole:
You woke up April fools morning which you weren't so fond of. You went downstairs only to see two cups filled with water, upside down on the counter.
"Great" you mutter
You opened the fridge to find a container that looked like it was filled with orange juice.
"I don't remember putting this here"
You picked up the container and got yourself a glass pouring the contents into the glass. One sip was enough and you spit the 'orange juice' on the floor.
"COLE WHAT THE CRAP!?" You yelled
Cole came out laughing so hard he fell.
"That wasn't nice" you mumbled walking into the living and sitting on the couch with your arms crossed. "Sorry" he said
After awhile you forgave him and you continued the day without any more pranks.

Dana:
You sluggishly got out of bed and brushed your teeth but the tooth paste tasted weird. "Of course" you said smiling "it's April fools day" you laughed throwing some clothes on and fixing your hair in a ponytail. You ran downstairs to see the couch had Paint ball gear on it with a note that said "put in when ready" you smirked. You knew you were gonna win this paint ball fight. You threw the gear on and planned out your victory.
Sneaking into the basement you found another note, it said " prepare to be bombed" out of no where you heard yelled and out came Dana, Cole, David, Dalton, and Gabe, Will was no where to be seen.
"Let the Battle Begin" David yelled
You aimed at David first and fired, then At Gabe but you missed, quickly you opened the basement door and ran out Will was standing outside awkwardly. You his behind a bush as Cole, Gabe and Dana filled out after you.
"Where'd she go" Dana asked, you fired at Will and then Cole. Dana screamed like a little girl, "y/n SHOW YOURSELF"
I smirked "it's not that easy" you said, Dana turned towards you and it wasn't soon till Dana and Gabe were out of the game. "GAME OVER" you yelled Standing up, Dana walked towards you smirking you were inches away from his lips until green slime poured on both of you.
"APRIL FOOLS" will screamed, and you chased the rest of he boys until you were out of breathe.

David:
You woke up to a text from your boyfriend that said: I haven't been fully honest with you.
Your replied back immediately : David?
What do you mean?
David!!!
David you can't just txt me that and not reply.
DAVIDDDDD.
You panicked. About an hour later David replied "April fools"
You jerk you txted back you had me worried 😝😫

Gabe:
You and Gabe laid down on the couch watching tv. The most annoying thing was that most of the shows were about April Fools and this holiday if you want to call it that wasn't your type.
So the rest of the day you and Gabe stayed away from the stupid pranks and jokes, so today was a pretty original day.