꒰ ͜͡➸ Six

ೋ˚❁ೃೀ๑۩۞۩๑ೃೀ❁ೋ˚
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊✧
┊┊✦
┊✧

. ✫   . ˚ ✦ ·
. + · ·
✹ .
✦ ·
    . + ·

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ After Clint had mentioned something about having to show Natasha something, they were the mall in the courtyard after ordering something to eat; Clint's idea since he was hungry from all of the action. He had an yellow envelope with him that contained information that he figured Natasha may know. He knew many things but this particular thing, he wanted Natasha to deal with. Why? It was someone she knew. Or possibly knew. He didn't know what their exact relationship was. Only that they knew each other.

As he had a bite of his pizza, he slid the envelope over to Natasha- to which she took it into her hands and began to open it. He had offered her a slice but she wasn't hungry yet and said she would eat later. "Remarkable that you didn't get this all greasy considering how you're eating your pizza." She mentioned as she pulled out some papers. They were just information about a mission that happened in the past but then that's when she noticed, a signature. Then pulling out a photo that was connected to it. "You've got to be kidding me...." She added when noticing. (Photo below)

"Turns out, this woman was connected to our mystery woman

"Turns out, this woman was connected to our mystery woman. Did a mission together it states. Though, it's vague and doesn't detail much." Clint mentioned before taking another bite of his pizza. "Couldn't find much about her because well, if I know any better, she's probably as good as us when it comes to identities." He added as he glanced at the photo before looking up at his best friend. "Know her?"

Natasha believed that if Clint was wise enough to trust her on keeping a secret as to having his family; obviously he didn't want anyone to know but Natasha and Fury, why wouldn't she let him in on this piece of information about herself. "She's my sister, Yelena." Natasha mentioned before placing the photo away. "We haven't spoke in a while." She added.

-

There she was, walking in the forest for which she came out of; though not the same direction. She entered a different way, one that was away from the Hydra Facility. If someone were to see her out there, they would be wondering what she was doing; some would assume she was hiking but had no gear- lost but she wasn't. All she knew were the woods; the forestry part of it all that she grew up with. A majority of her life was surrounded by it- except for a few missions that wasn't.. those weren't her best moments, and those who were in a similar position would agree. Either that, or those who have went through it would.

Even though she got clothing to 'blend in' with everyone else in the public, she didn't feel herself. There was an area where she had hid clothes that was more of what she was used to. This area, however, was deeper into the forest and it was mostly likely going to take a while to find depending on if it was moved. Hopefully it wasn't. Yet again, she couldn't be too sure.

The sound of birds flew by as the time was also flying by. It was growing dark. Though she never feared it. Why would she when she was one of the creatures of the night. She was, however, getting slightly annoyed because she had already checked two places and it wasn't there. Just as she was about to turn right, she spotted it. The tree that had the same engraving she had placed on it decades ago. One she had made when she was in her early stages of Vampirism.

Walking over, she released a breath before her fingertips gently grazed over the marking- recalling many memories she had and ones she wished she could forget. Then that's when she remembered; her close friend- an ally she made that helped her on fixing the suit up better. Making it better than the original. It sure did fit better than the original too.

Bending down, she started to dig at the area at bottom of the tree with her own two hands. She had no tools; she didn't need them. It was faster for her this way, anyway. It was buried roughly 4 feet and took some time but she was able to successfully take it out. It was a heavy box with pieces of metal around it; nearly resembling a treasure chest. Moving it over an inch away from the site she just dogged, she felt the cover before opening it right up. No one was nearby; she knew because of her super hearing. She was happy to know that her belongings were still safely tucked away. "Now I'm back." She mentioned with smile as she placed them on.
(Original clothing below. If you don't like it, change it).

A/n: sorry if this chapter is shorter than the rest