CHAPTER 1

- Year 2053 -

NAMJOON'S POV

I entered the house exhausted from the event. I loosened my tie as I grunt, stretching my back. It's hard specially now that I'm getting old. As I passed by the living room, I saw someone laying down the couch.

My wife

She must've fallen asleep while waiting for me to get back home. I smiled and was about to wake her up when my eyes landed to what she was holding. A Photo Book. It was open as a group photo was displayed.

A familiar feeling rushed in me as I could feel my heart warms up.

40 years..a long time.

SEOKJIN'S POV

Finally the shooting is done. "Alright everyone. Good Job! You all did a great work today. We could all go home now." The Director announced as he approach me

"Well done today sir. As always, you never let us down with your skills in acting." I smiled as I thanked him. With the age of 61 I still work myself out being a professional actor and a singer.

What can I say? You only live once so..better make it memorable.

We bid our goodbyes as I left the venue to my car where my driver waits for me. He started the engine and drove back home. The car slowed down before stopping as the traffic light goes red.

I waited patiently, flipping the pages of the brochure I have beside me when my eyes landed to the big virtual billboard screen that was attached to a tall building.

Everything seems to slow down as it presented some clips and photos..of us. Most were taken when we were just in our 20's. The purple ocean. ARMYS. The fireworks. Compilations of our bows throughout our years back then. Our performance on stage. World Tours. All the awards we got.

A soft smile appeared on my face remembering it all, our story..our memories together. I miss it.

I miss them..

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up hearing a knock from the door. I pushed myself up as I stretched a bit before telling the person to come in.

"Appa" My 20 year old daughter peeked her head on my door. "What is it sweetheart?" I smiled at her

She entered the room as she happily sit beside me holding something in her arms. More like a..book?

"What's that?" I asked. "I found this in your studio downstairs. Could you tell me who they are?" She handed me the Photo Book she was holding

I smiled as I caressed it. "What are these pictures dad? Who are they? They all look handsome!" I chuckled at my daughter before opening the book as a group photo displayed with a date written on it

"These are your uncles Yoori. This is our group photo taken after we debut. As I told you before, we used to be one of the most famous boy band in the world." I said to her

"Come on dad. How famous you could possibly be?" She chuckles thinking I was joking. "To the point that we got to meet our country's president most of the time back then" I replied as I found a page where there are pictures of us getting our passport from the president year 2021. Her mouth hung open. "Oh My Gosh"

"Is this really you??" She exclaimed looking at my photos" (Photoshoot Collection) "YOU LOOK LIKE A SAVAGE CAT!"

That's my daughter. I chuckled while ruffling her hair