yeah okay,

~~~Killer pov~~~

As i sat at the kitchen table i kicked my feet out as error lectured me about how reckless i was, "you could've gotten killed trying to ambush those star losers all by yourself, can't you think before you act dumbass?" "I meeean- i could, but i don't wanna-" i chuckled a little as error grumbled, as this predicament was happening
nightmare came into the kitchen to refill his coffee, "Hey boss!" "hey boss," "hey idiots, why's killer all fucked up were you guys fighting again?" He scoffed, he didn't like it when we physically fought eachother, screaming and yelling matches were fine though, he thought it was a waste of energy and time to mess eachother up over pointless nonsense, "no, killer just tried fighting, ink, dream, and blue all by himself like an idiot." "Killer what the hell? Are you braindead?" He irritatedly sipped his coffee as he walked towards the door he had come through, "aww what? I was trying to impress you" he scoffed and winced, "well you failed, in fact I'm less impressed now," he took another sip of his coffee as he began to leave. I whispered under my breath, "I'll make you love me eventually-" "what." "what." Nightmare cringed and left leaving error laughing senselessly, "BWAHAHAHAH- you don't actually think YOU can make someone as heartless and ruthless as NIGHTMARE love you- do you?" "I mean-" error roared out with laughter as he left the kitchen, "uh,..yeah, you're right- it's a dumb thought- i can't feel shit anyways it'd just be a waste,."

~~~nightmare's pov~~~
Once i got back to my office i shiffed the blinds and set my mug down on my desk and looked out my back window down onto the garden, mom's stump was still there, and still the same as i had left it all those years ago.

". . . ."

I sat down at my desk and began creating a battle strategy. I scoffed and shifted uncomfortably in my den chair, it was normal for my fleets to get cheeky or cocky with me, but killer was the worst with it, he took it to a different level than just being a lovable bastard, it was almost like he ment it, just the thought rubbed me the wrong way.
positive emotions were a waste of time, they're only drowned out by the lingering tragedy awaiting in the darkness of the mind in the end.

~~time skip~~

~~~Killer pov~~~
My wounds were pretty much healed at this point, i was still a little sore though, i sat up and stretched pulling the bandages off myself and throwing them in the nearest garbage can, i was immediately gonna go get in nightmare's nonexistant hair because one, it's hilarious to see him get pissed and two, I'm bored and i want something to do.
Also just to clear things up between me and the universe, I did some thinking and i think I'm done trying to make nightkiller a thing, it's just- i dunno, it doesn't feel like it'll go anywhere..
So I'm starting fresh.
I opened the door to his office and slinked in, "hey boss I'm bored so give me orders" "go fuck yourself I'm busy," "please give me orders sir," Nightmare, frustrated, looked up at me he scoffed and looked back down in his journal and picked his qill back up and continued writing something down, "you wanna be useful? Go get me another cup of coffee, then just make sure the others don't kill themselves or eachother," "okay boss i can do that" i picked up his cup and walked to the kitchen

~~~Nightmare's pov~~~
I continued writing my negotiation letter to omega!sans asking him to join us, he's been denying my requests for months on end and it's becoming rather tiresome. But I'm sure i can win him over if i promise him what he needs. But in the middle of my brainstorming killer had come in and instead of verbally molesting me he was actually very 'straight to the point' with what he wanted, dare i even say he was acting normal. It was almost disconcerting, but i was raised to never look a gift horse in the mouth. And killer not bombarding me with flirtatious bullshit is a gift horse. A few minutes later he came back and set my mug on my desk. 

killer always made my coffee black with two tablespoons of cream, i never really liked sugar so he never added it.

Then he bowed to me and left, "there's something wrong," a moment or two had passed before i had called killer back into my office, "uh did you need something boss-?" "What's wrong with you today? not a single witty remark has come out of that crude megaphone of yours." I scowled as i set my pen down, "nothing's wrong"

(They're ready for your questions and comments)