01 • community rules

GENERAL RULES:

GENERAL RULES:

(It doesn't matter what role you have in this award, you have to follow the rules below.)

please follow this account (thecstaticommunity) permanently.

• add this book to your library and/or reading lists so you can get updates from it.

• give a shoutout of this award. I don't care where you do it, just as long as people see it. To those people who don't know what a shoutout is, it's where you promote the book, for example, on your message board, so other people see it and consider joining.

I'm a new community, so this will be extremely helpful. Thank you so much ^ ~ ^

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
(the following rules below only applies to the people who are entering their books).

the maximum number of books you can enter is three, and they must be in different genres. To those who don't understand, you can enter up to three books, no more than that, but they can't be in the same category.

• all entries must be in English. To clarify, if your book contains other languages here and there, but you have an english translation, then yes, you can enter them.

If your book is, however, mostly in other languages or half of it is written in another language, then I'm sorry, that's not allowed.

• your book must have at least five chapters. Short stories/poetries must have at least three chapters. To clarify, if your book has less than five/three chapters, then, I'm sorry, but you can't enter them. I want the judges to have more to judge you on.

• you must follow your assigned judges, or else you lose 4 marks. To clarify, please do not ask me who the judges are going to be in the comments. The judges will be listed in a separate chapter, and if you really wanna know who your judge is, you can go there.

• if you ever change the title of your book(s), or your username, please, for the love of God, inform me, so I can make changes. I don't want a judge complaining that they can't find you because you changed your username. I truly hope you understand.

• no bribing the judges/no bullying. I doubt anyone's gonna do this, but just in case.

• there is no password. You better remember this, as it will be on the form.

RULES FOR JUDGES:

(the following rules below only applies to the people judging the accepted books).

you're allowed to enter your own books (maximum of two), but first of all, your book(s) must be in different categories if you're entering more than one, and second of all, your book(s) must be in a different genre than the one you're judging. We don't want you judging your own books.

• you cannot accept bribe. Again, I doubt this is going to happen, but it's important, so please, be dignified about your duty.

• please, if you need/want to back out, inform me beforehand. Don't just disappear. I'll be very infuriated with you if you end up doing this. Plus, you'll also be banned from being a judge on this community.

The reason I say warn me beforehand is because then, I don't have to go looking for another judge last minute. So, please, join if you know you're up for it and you've got the time for it, otherwise I'll be furious.

• pm me the results. PMS only! To clarify what PMS mean, it stands for private message. So, private message me the results. I don't want you posting them in the comment section or on my message board.

• please, give reviews that have content. Don't just say "I like this book." There are two compulsory sections of the review, which are Criticism and Commending.

Basically, you must give them the areas that were not good enough, and the areas they were strong in. Also, there's a difference between criticizing and being rude. Please refrain yourself from being rude.

• judges gets five books each to judge. If you want more, then just say so in the comments section. If you can't handle five, then pm me and we'll see if it's possible to reduce the number for you. But, you're expected to judge five. I'll only reduce the number for you if I find myself in a good mood.

• please, start judging as soon as you receive the books you're meant to judge. To clarify, on another chapter, there'll be a list of books with your username at the top. Find your username, find the five books below your name and begin judging those books.

• there'll be a due date for the judging. To clarify even more, please do not ask me what the due date is. I will announce it. If the date hasn't been announced, then it means I haven't settled on a due date yet and I'm still thinking. In other words, it means, you're safe from pressure until then. Good luck.

• the password is your favorite flower. It's important that you remember this.