seven

ㅤThe morning sun shine , brightening the world. The sound of birds chirping is like harmonious and pleasant sound to hear. The gentle breeze that blew, giving Riki a very natural sense of calm.

Riki is now at the therapy room. Currently in a process of healing his legs with Dr Moon Taeil. The treatment goes slowly, like how baby first learn to walk.

Holding the pole beside him, trying to move his feet forward by taking a step , very slowly yet so careful. Surely its in a slow pace but the treatment is in a slow progress to do.

“Its hurt - i don't think i can't feel my legs yet” Said Riki to the doctor, the doctor nod his head while smiling and write something on his book before looking back at Riki again.

“Its normal Riki , its a baby step afterall. So we do it slow, just hold the pole beside you and try taking step forward, make sure to balance your body so you won't fall” Taeil said, and Riki sighed.

His feets is hurting, but he doesn't want to stay being a kid with disability. He promised to himself, he want to walk again, he want run freely , he want to be heal.

He may hate the treatment procedure, but its the only way from him to walk again. After the accident, his brain forgot how to walk -

Now his feets doesn't know how to walk as its paralysed.

Again, Riki walking treatment goes on for about 15 minutes, before Taeil ask him to rest on the bed to check up on his legs. Taeil slowly hold Riki legs, and lift it up. Riki whined as its hurt a bit.

“Your cast will be open on the week after next week, because your bone that broken will be fully healed by the time. So for now, we just might need to do this walking treatment until you can walk like you used to before” Taeil said as he done examine Riki's legs.

Riki just nodded,

“So if my cast is remove soon, and i can walk normally again, means i can finally go home?” Riki asked.

“Actually you can go home already after the treatment if your mother just do an daily appointment with the hospital , but your mom are the one who preferred you to stay here. She said, its such a lots of work to keep sending you for an appointment, so its better if you heal under the doctor cares, which much easier because you're at the hospital”

“but yeah, after you are fully heal, then yes you can go home” Taeil explained.

Taeil then helped Riki to seat on his wheelchair, Riki pushed the wheel using his hand, thanking the doctor before leaving the therapy room.

Riki sighed, and look at his dear legs.

“It took times in healing, so i believe it will completely heal one day” Riki said to himself before pushing himself to the hospital garden.

He went towards the bench near the snack and drinks vending machine, putting money inside to get a can of coke and chocolate bar.

Then he went near the bench , and try to sit on the bench instead of on the wheelchair. He try balancing himself by holding the arm of bench, and slowly taking steps forward.

He successfully sit down, and sigh in relief.

“It just a simple task, yet so tiring to me” Riki chuckled to himself.

He opened the coke, and gulping it down before he put the can beside him. He took out an mp3 player from his pocket, and plugged the earphone in his ear.

Its 2021, but yet Riki loves using mp3 player more than listening to his phone spotify. Then, he took out his sketchbook and pencil that he keep on the wheelchair back pocket.