1

Venti struggled on this math test. "What the hell is the answer?" he whispered quietly while he held his pencil with his 3 fingers. But all that could come to his mind were Apples.

Yes, Apples. Apples were the only thing he could think of at that moment. That juicy, and fruity taste of those fresh apples he would pick from the Mondstadt trees were the only that calmed him down.

While Venti at the moment was having a bad mood and seriously sweated on the paper test. He hasn't thought of an answer yet and is stuck on the 1st question. His other classmates are already done and he still hasn't done anything yet. "Time's up." yelled Mr's Eula, snapping Venti back to reality.

He watched as the Teacher's footsteps came closer. "Gunnhildr." said Mrs. Eula. "Uhm.." said Venti sweating as he slowly felt a cold shiver circle around his body.

"You know what, I'm not dealing with your attitude today Gunnhildr. Go to the faculty room." said Mrs. Eula escorting Venti out of the classroom, slowly hearing the whispers coming behind him. Although people should know this is how she normally talks, that eerie tone she uses in her voice. Make's everyone's spine shiver.

All those stupid rumors and whispers that were coming behind Venti, slowly got louder as he tried using his ears to focus on it.

"Is this seriously how Mrs. Jean raises her own son?"

"Seriously, I still don't know how he gets the highest grade. Mrs. Jean probably roots for him."

Venti sighed as he walked towards the main faculty room. He can't do anything about these rumors, since he doesn't want his reputation ruined yet again. And doesn't want "It." to happen again.