2

A/N: if y'all manifest xiao for me in the comments i'll make 2 chapter's a day

"Urmgh." said Venti as he stumbled into the faculty room, seeing his mother sitting on the office chair behind the office table. "Mrs. Eula?" said Jean. "Sorry mom, I'm just really really in a bad mood today. And I slept late as-well." said Venti sweating and putting on a smile on his face.

"Darling.. That's not an excuse and you know that. I only stopped taking your phone away since I thought you were old enough to understand." said Jean.

"Momm! People could hear us." said Venti. "It's okay honey, I know you didn't mean it anyway. I'll let you go for now alright?" said Jean. "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore! I'm 19." said Venti trying to signify his mother's words.

"I know.. You've just grown up so fast and I-" said Jean, getting cut off. Both of them hearing the door open. Seeing a black and teal haired male. "Ah, Xiao." said Jean knowing the male. "Mom, you know who this is?" questioned Venti. "Xiao is a transfer student honey." said Jean smiling.

"Dear, make yourself comfortable and I'll assign your classes for you." said Jean standing up and pulling a chair for Xiao to sit on. As Xiao and Venti looked at each-other with a weird look.

"Hmm, your parents told me you prefer staying alone don't you now?" said Jean expecting an answer, Xiao crossed his arms, his eye brows making an angry and uncomfortable expression. "Ah, Here. Venti honey, would you be so kind to escort Xiao over to class S2?" said Jean handing out some handwritten paper.

"Okay, let's go then." said Venti lending out a hand in-front of the transfer student's face.

_______

Both if them continued to walk around the school, Venti introducing himself as Venti. It took awhile to get Xiao to talk and open up to him. But eventually Venti did get him to speak, he introduced himself as Xiao.

For the next few days, both of them started becoming friends. Venti preferred to rant to Xiao about everything, and surprisingly. Xiao continued to listen, and actually found it interesting.

The both of them started getting more close, till the next few days. Venti plans on introducing Xiao to his other friends.

PRESENT :

Xiao sat on the lunch table in the school's cafeteria. Having a sandwich, yogurt, and water on his plate. Eventually seeing Venti sprint over to his table as Venti sat beside Xiao's seat.

"Soo! Have you tried drinking yet?" said Venti. "No, I don't like the taste of bitter things that waste time." said Xiao continuing to eat his sandwich. "It's not bitter!!! It's fun!" said Venti. "Drinking alcohol is fun to you?" said Xiao. "Look, I brang one in my backpack!" said Venti.

"YOU WHAT?" said Xiao spitting water out on the floor. "Geez calm down. I'm not gonna get drunk in school." said Venti. Venti zipped his backpack closed, as both of them saw 3 students walking towards them.

"Oh, Yanfei!" said Venti getting up from his seat. "First. How long have we not talked?" questioned Yanfei. "Uhm, about a week and 2 days." said Venti spreading his arms open, expecting a hug.

"Atleast It's not close to 2 months, anyways how are you?" said Yanfei. "Uhh, I'm good! Made new friends, speaking of new friends. Let me introduce you to Xiao." said Venti.

"Oh, Xiao?" said Yanfei. "Yanfei?" said Xiao as he continued to drink the rest of the water bottle. "Wait, you guys know each-other?" said Venti. "Yeah! We were in the same cooking class." said Yanfei. "Wait, Xiao you were in a cooking class??" asked Venti.

"..Don't question it." said Xiao filled with embarrassment. "Oh those memories, although Xiao always ended up close to burning the entire warehouse." sighed Yanfei.

"Stop." grunted Xiao. Both of them continued to laugh, until Venti saw 2 familiar people. The other with icy cold blue hair, and the other with dark blue shades. The other pulling the other one's hair.

"Chongyun? Xingqiu?" yelled Venti, successfully gaining both of the student's attention. "Venti?" yelled Chongyun from afar, Xingqiu hearing Venti as-well. Chongyun and Xingqiu approached them all.

"What were you all doing back there." said Venti with a disappointed tone. "Uhm, I was trying to snatch off his hair." said Xingqiu with a rude tone. "You pinched my ear first!" said Chongyun. "No I DID NOT. You were the one crying like a total baby." said Xingqiu.

"Don't mind them. They always do that." slowly whispered Venti into Xiao's ear. "Is this normally how everyone acts like here?" questioned Xiao. "Well uhm, not really. But there are more worse people so consider yourself lucky you have someone like me who's here to protect you." said Venti.

"..I know.."

"I'm happy to have you beside me."

"..Thank you."