Until We Meet Again

(KenTell Story - Part 1)
-Sorry for my grahams guys hehehe
-Activity talaga namin 'to sa school. Gagawin ko nalang KenTell hehehe SKL baket!

_

"Our love will stay and our destiny is to meet each other again..
It is not the end for us.. We will meet and fall for each other once again..."
__

YEAR 1899

"Binibining Mahalia.." The lady servant called me. I looked at her and she gave me a small smile while nodding. "Your mother is here, and she wants to talk to you.." I just nodded in a simply way.

"Okay. Thank you, you may go.."

She just nodded and slowly walked away. I fix my self in front of the mirror before I walk outside my room and went to my Mother's room.

"Binibini" I looked around when I heard a voice. I saw a young man smilig while standing in front of me. "Are you... Binibining Mahalia?" I'm a bit shock when I heard my name from him. I slightly nod and his smile widened. "Nice to meet you, I'm Felipe." He offered his right hand but I just looked at it.

"Why are you In here?"

"Your mother was the one who called me and sent me here.." He answered casually. I gave him a small smile and nod before I walked again through my mother's room.

I felt his presence behind me so I walked a bit fast until I reach the door. I immedietly entered and saw my mother drinking some alcohol. The man also entered and greet my Mother.

"Mother. My servant said that you want to see me. What is it?" I started the conversation.

"Good thing you and Felipe are here. I'm planning-- No we are planning to set an marriage for the both of you--"

"An arrange marriage?" I asked and she nod.

I felt like I'm depressed for what I've heard. Me? Marrying someone I don't know? Are they crazy?

"But mother I can't marry someone I've just knew." I complaint.

"Sorry dear, but this is the right time for you to get married. Don't worry Felipe right here, is a good person and a gentleman." She said pointing the guy. I looked at him and he's just looking down. "Hija you need to do this for our family.." She said while smiling.

I could do nothing but to follow what she said. Me and Felipe did the thing that they wanted us to do. Dating. We've always been like that. Doing things I've never done before and it's with him.

Months has passed and there's something in my body that I can't explain. Everytime I'm with him, I feel nervous and shy. I don't know what happened to me. I'm not like this before but now I'm doing something that I didn't realize I did.

"Hey are you okay?" Felipe asked me and I remained looking at his eyes. It's full of concern.

I didn't realize I'm about to fell because my eyes is only in to him, so it happened. I fell...

"I-I fell..." I answered.

"Tsk. You should just fall for me.." He said. I was stunned. I can't say anything.I remained stunned. "What's with the face? Are you shocked or you shivered?" He said and I felt like it was true.

My face got hot with so much nervousness and shivered. He looked at my eyes and laugh seeing my face. I averted my eyes from him because of shame.

He stood up and held out his hand. I looked at his hands with so much confusion before I looked at him. He's smiling at me.

"I'm waiting Mrs. Suson.." I looked at him again in shock. He's just smiling, waiting for me to hold his hand.

I sighed heavily before I held it and stood up.

"T-Thank you..." I said. Not looking at him.

"Tell me... If you're ready to love me.."

"W-What?"

"Tell me if you're ready fall.. I will catch you.." He said I feel his sincerity. I feel his happiness.

But I already fall and inlove with you...

Days has pass. Me and Felipe had a great time. I feel his loved for me and I also express my love for him. i'm sure he feel it too.

But one night... Our love is coming to it's end. Our love story is going to end. The night that the American's rushing the Manila. Half of our guards has passed..

"My love... Leave me, I want you to be safe. Please.." He said. Tearing up.

I hold his hand.

"B_But I can't... I wont leave you here please.."

"You need to escape. I-It's not safe here."

"N-No my love.." I said and my tears started to fall. I felt his hand on my cheeks.

"I love you..."

"I love you too.." I said. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on me..

"Guard. Take her for me.." I immidietly opned my eyes when I heard his command. The guards grabs me on my arms and pulled me away from him.

"N-No please..." I said crying I so much pain. I don't want to leave him. I can't..

*BANG!*

And I heard a gunshot... I turned my gaze and I saw him laying down on the grass. I removed my arm from the guards and run towards him..

I ignored the armed men and sat beside Felipe. I grab him and looked at him with so much pain. He opened his eyes and smile at me. He's about to touch my face when the gun shot again and it hit me.

I also lay down on the grass but still holding his hand.. I cried a lot when I saw him also crying for me.

Our love will stay and our destiny is to meet each other again..
It is not the end for us.. We will meet and fall for each other once again..

Until we meet again.. My love...