Chapter 1- The Beginning Of Something Deadly

It flew over the guards protecting the gates of Sundole, and into the small village with no walls to protect it. The guards looked at this creature with terror in the pit of their stomachs and were astonished, because they had never seen such a thing. It landed on the top of the church and breathed fire out of its mouth, burning buildings, and even some of the people on the stone street below. The creature raised its huge claws into the air and with it, the earth's surface exploded and came rising into the air in rapid speeds in front of it sending the stone road rocketing into the air. It again breathed something shooting out of its giant mouth, but it wasn't fire. It breathed whirlwinds of air, creating small tornados on the stone road that crashed into the buildings destroying everything in their paths. The guards took arrows out of their quivers and shot them at the creature with their bows, and even as they plunged into it's skin, it seemed to be unharmed. It looked at them and before they could react, raised its claws once again and water erupted out of them and collided with the group of guards sending an explosion of water all around them and sending all of them to the ground, injured. Another group of guards turned the corner and the creature looked at them and out of its eyes came waves of shocking electric bolts of sparks that hit the group and electrocuted them all to the ground.

        The creature looked around at the burning buildings, injured guards, pillars of earth in the air, and moaning civilians on the ground. Buildings were destroyed, and the fires were large with smoke pouring into the sky. Nobody had been killed, but people had been injured. But... the creature was pleased with what it had done. At first before doing so, it wasn't so sure about it's actions, but now it craved more. This creature was a dragon, named Acibanne and he had all five elemental powers. What he had just done, he craved more of. He wanted more of this. He was going to get more of it.