Chapter 2 Aftermath No Jutsu!(short)

After the fight in USJ ended. The Fight break the whole social media and the internet.

All news article about the Nomu almost beating All might go around the world, even star and stripes look worried about it.

Izuku is currently seen talking to All Might, he's fully healed up after recovery girl had a rough time fixing him up.

"Young Midoriya, can I ask how you did that?" All might asked.

"Do what?" Izuku asked."you mean that thing in my eyes? Or that new move that I learned?"

"Both."

"Well, I don't know how to start this of... But I don't know if this is a Quirk." Izuku pointed at his eyes that just transformed into sharinggan. "when that Villain tried to kill Asui-san, it suddenly come out, then I felt a huge amount of energy flowing over my body... It's like something amazing." Izuku said as he look at his reflection on a window.

"Well, that's all okay now, but what about that sword?" All might asked.

"You mean the Gunbai? I just found it on the bushes." Izuku answered.

"And what about the part where you know how to use it?" He asked but Izuku just shrugged his shoulder.

All Might sighe and said."okay, go home now young Midoriya, you have school tomorrow." All might oat his back before leaving and headed toward Nezu's Office.

(Izuku's POV)

After having a good talk with All might I walk out of UA and head back home.

As I make my way to my apartment, I saw someone at the stairs, I didn't mind it but I felt a strong energy coming from him.

I decided to ignore it and walk pass him, but before I could he said."so you use the Sharinggan, huh?" I look confuse at a second before darting my eyes on him but a strong breeze of wind went past me, blinding me within a second.

I opened my eyes and saw the Man gone. I decided to ignore everything what happened and went in my apartment, eat dinner, brush my mouth, and go to bed.

(TIMESKIP TOMORROW)

It was the 3rd day of school and man it felt uneasy... Other than any school, UA high is next level, I mean 2nd day of school, we've got ambushed by villains.

Man, how will the whole school react to it? I asked myself before I saw the man again.

(No one's POV)

Izuku stopped and look at the man, before asking."Hey! Who are you?!"

The man didn't reply before another strong wind past Izuku. The boy covered his face and after that, he was knocked out.

Few Hours later I had woken up after having a very deep sleep.

I look around and notice that I'm laying down at a water and all of my surroundings are all... Black.

I stand up on my feet and called someone out."is anyone here?!" At this moment I think they the man is responsible for this. My eyes Sting me causing it to activate that red eye.

I look around until I felt something strong coming from behind. I swiftly turn back and saw the same Man.

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya... Or should I Say Izuku Uchiha?"

To be Continued