I

"HUH?!YOU'RE COMING WITH US?,HECK NO!"I shout. Because why is she coming with us? What is her hidden agenda? Why its seems Anna is ok with it?

"No,no,no you are not coming with us"she raised her right brow with no emotion on her face."Because why not?""Because i don't want"i reply.

She mocking laugh at me. Is she a psycho or what?!"You don't want me to come,because you don't want? You are not someone for me to obey,Either you agree or not. I will still come"

"You are pissing me off Y/N"she just smirked at me"I don't care" Anna sigh."Stop it you two"i look at her"Tell her Anna that she doesn't have to come!"She sigh again

"I'm the one that say that she have to come with us"i look at her with disbelief. How could she trust the woman that she recently met?!"How can you trust her?! You just met her recently and now you're trusting her? Really Anna?"

She look at me with tears in her eyes"I just don't want to see you hurt Takt! I ask her to escort us until we are arrive in New York.""Why are you doing this?"i ask her

"I'm scared to see you collapse in the middle of the fight!Just like what happened yesterday"then memories flashing back in my mind. How i saw the D2 explode,A girl that carry me and said"You are too weak to be the conductor of destiny. I might train you, It will be  sad because you have a potential"

I look at Y/N while squinting my eyes"So you are that girl" i said. She replied"Yes you're one and only savior so just shut up"
I just rolled my eyes on her. Airhead woman tsk

   So i guess that's the end of chapter one. Sorry if its too short I'm too lazy to think

Hope you enjoy it ^-^