5. Daydream

I was sitting at Rumble Juice when that specific blond guy entered. He had this amazing smile on his face and a thousand butterflies were floating in my belly. His blue eyes met mine and his smile became even bigger than it already was. "Hey Jaz, I'm glad to see you" he said while he sat down on the couch next to me. I could feel his leg against mine and the touch made my heart beat faster. Just like whenever he called me Jaz, it made my heart skip a beat and I really liked it.
"You look beautiful today, like usual" he said and I chuckled a little shyly. I was blushing and I turned my head so he couldn't see it. He took it in his hands. "Don't look away. I think it's cute." he said sweetly. His hands on my face was one of the best feelings of the world. We were pretty close because I could see the little birthmark he had on his face right underneath his left eye. Without noticing I leaned in and so did he. We were only inches away. Our lips were about to touch, I could feel his warm breath stroke on my face. I was ready for our first kiss, I was more than ready.

But I never kissed him. The only thing I had kissed was my chemistry book. "Jaz, what are you doing?" a voice said in my ear. I was shocked I knew that voice. I start blushing and I really hoped I wasn't talking in my sleep or doing something even more embarresing. "Huh what?!" I said while I opened my eyes. I tried to prepare for this but even though I realized I would see that heavinly face I never expected him to be so close. I was laying on  my chemistry book and since we were the only ones left I guess the class was over for a while. It was sweet of Logan to awake me. "I must've felt asleep" I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah it seemed like that" Logan said with a delighted look. I must've looked great... - if you didn't notice I was being sarcastic. 

"So come on sleepy head before we get late for our next class we have English." He said giving me a hand. I grapped it - freaking out a bit inside, because of that gesture. He helped me up and we got to our next class. One of the things I truly loved was having so much classes together with Logan. Another great thing was that Garrett, Delia and Lindy weren't always with us which made me and Logan spent a little more alone time. I mean I loved Garrett, Delia and Lindy they were my best friends and I really enjoyed hanging out with them after school and in the lunch break but the classes were perfect for me to bond with Logan more. In the past it was always the five of us. Or atleast most of the time. I hoped Logan liked that, too, us hanging out more... Even though, could you going to the next class call hanging out? Well, I liked it...