𝟬𝟬𝟴 ━━ these dark halls

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THESE DARK HALLS ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── ad melinora 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THESE DARK HALLS ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── ad melinora 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY  ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ SHARP TONGUES ARE
OFTEN NOT APPRECIATED
CHAPTER EIGHT ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 2950
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❞

*✧ ─── THEY BURST THROUGH THE THICK TREES ONTO THE PLAINS BEHIND THE MISTY MOUNTAINS WITH SWIFT HASTE. THE CANTER IN WHICH THEY continue will hopefully bring them close to the old forest road before nightfall encases them in darkness and exposes them to the dangers that surely lurk in the shadows. Their journey had started two weeks ago, and whilst the High Pass had recently become a dangerous way of crossing the Misty mountains, it was the shortest route that would lead them to the Forest Road that would guide them to their destination. Gyda rides ahead of the delegation, thoughts still running wild with the pressure of this task and the revelation of her vow to Elgarain. She sighs, gazing behind her to see Daros and Galion conversing quietly among a couple of other warriors from Imladris. She lengthens the reins of her mare, her pace slows until she is next to her oldest friend.

"You think we shall be well met by king Thranduil?" Galion wonders when he notes his friend. The words are spoken casually, but there is a hint of doubt laced between the syllables. It was not unknown to most that the King of the Elves of Northern Mirkwood had become inherently cautious of outsiders and the intentions of others. Some sort of Necromancer had taken over the once great fortress of Amon Lanc. Wretchedly, under the malign influences of the necromancer shrouded in mystery and shadows, Mirkwood had become home to Orcs and giant spiders. And thus making the Woodland elves immigrate further north with no means to fight the growing threat.

"He must." Gyda tries to speak with as much diplomacy in her words as she can muster, "he accepted Lord Elrond's proposal to strengthen the bonds between elven kingdoms."

"Well...I heard   he's a right ass." Galion mutters under his breath, but Gyda only sends a smothering glare in his direction.

"We do not only represent ourselves Galion, we represent the whole of Lindon. We must show strength to Mirkwood after the devastation our people endured during and after the war." She draws in another deep breath, the crisps and clean air soothing. She can already feel the darkness that illuminates from the southern corners of Mirkwood, where darkness dwells. "We need to make sure the Aranal can call upon them when she needs them once she has ascended to the throne."