China 2019

Hi i am kabir kontana . I was student in china  since 2014 . I was  studying medicine (MBBS) in northern province . We were having an internship at hospital since july 2019 . We had to go everyday to see patients and learn the treatment and the diagnosis . During november  it freezing cold. Taking bus / taxi from our university . It always fun to listen music and walk fast with your friends . Waiting in freezing cold for public bus or a taxi going for classes usually  . Taking rounds with our senior doctors having a million questions  talking with patient asking the history and reason to come to hospital . And after 2 pm just disappear by telling our seniors for lunch . There was this nice barbecue place  near the big underground supermarket where we used to go after hospital  almost 3 times a week . The barbecue were of sheep ,It tastes really good . I never tried other chinese foods that they used to sell 3  fried white scorpions for a dollar ,smelling tofu etc . Sometimes with my grocery bags in hands . I joined those old people dancing in a single line during evening . Where ever  we  go in china . We were treated like aliens from another planet . People comes and take pictures with me . If i just speak one word in chinese they compliment my chinese language is another level its really good . They just money minded  people . Who love doing business . They dont interfere in your business  . I was living in a dormitory of college . After hospital get the groceries and straight to dorm room . I cook my own food . My gym was nearby i used to walk pass  through the park during the evening  . There are people singing . Going live on some social media platform . Singing live  on a phone . And  there were few middle age man making noise from a rope with metal chain attach at the end . The park was designed in a way that it resembles with great wall of china with a lot of stairs to climb , our gym was good 3 floors with handsome trainers and beautiful managers . It was having a  olympic size pool. Sauna . Private  training  rooms , gaming  rooms . Yoga .cycling ,table tennis etc . There was this trainer who trains the girls at 3 rd floor in private .some he have some extra fun  . I used to go there for boxing . After listening to strange voices i used to come back instead of disturbing . After gym a nice shower . I used to call my girlfriend she was from saint petersberg who was doing modelling in china on contract basis i met her on wechat people nearby search option . She responded good . We vibe . After gym i used to go to her apartment or sometimes ask her for dinner and  my plans  are unplanned never organised . I  call her these  are the exact same words i used to say . Hi I am in taxi it will take 10 minutes get ready and meet me at the main gate of your apartment downstairs . And her reply was -fuck you ok coming give me  more  time.going out on a date in china its very easy most of the restaurants are already quite and very romantic and some even have a private area with glass wall to have a dinner . Again people  start asking for photos and complimenting us on our level of chinese . Most of the time we go for buffet dinner type its less headache and  saves time and limitless drinks and variety  of food that is already and we can cook our steak at our table centre hot plate . People usually dont disturb . Everyone is busy eating or holding  there kids . We usually end up playing online never have i ever and start drinking . I really  enjoy talking to tipsy people .its really fun. We grab some pizza .waiter cut our steak in small pieces so it could cook faster .there were lot of families from germany celebrating there Sons birthday . Buffet charges per person and for 3.5 hrs in total time to eat and repeat . After dinner i used to drop my girlfriend to her apartment . She was living with other 7 models from ukraine and russia . The chinese company provided them a nice penthouse at ninth floor so boyfriends were not allowed in . Sometimes when they are all dressed . So we used to make out outside her door . She brings coffee with no sugar . I used  to spend some time there play some random music listen to her new music talk about life her grandmother condition her responsibilities and my future plans . And we used to kiss and she used to smoke . Check her new pajamas how stretchable   Are they . Try to learn her language teach her my language . It was fun and unlimited  kisses with cup of coffee . Her friends never disturb us or look from peephole  . So it was a good understanding among girls . All though no one knows to cook . Everyone orders online or go out with there boyfriends . I used to walk from her apartment to mine in cold its feels good listening your music while sipping some hot coffee .  I used to live with a roommate from india . He was studying most of the time . I used to reach home at 19 and i study till 1 am . We talk and then go to other doctors room discuss few topics play some games . Plan for weekend . Taste there food . Ask for a late night billiards challenge .  Or try there frozen russian fish that is suppose to be eaten raw .. and when any football matches comes we used to sit together in some rich student room who have bigger room fridge full of beers and cola and juice and nice carpet and big LED television we crash on his couch enjoy the football specially barcelona VS real madrid . My friends are from different countries so we used to shout or curse in our particular language . Arabic portuguese german  mostly french and english russian. Hindi . Its fun . Usually the time passes easily at our dorm and on weekend i invite my girlfriend at dorm we cook our lunch together . She blend in with foreigners so she dont need a university ID to enter . Go to clubs i teach her about medical . During weekend we dont have to go to hospital for our internship .i have to kick my roommate out for weekend he goes to his girlfriend room and stay on a flight mode till monday morning . His girlfriend lives alone and can cook really good . My roommate saves money never go to club except  new year or halloween . I learn a lot from him how to save money . And  how to convince his present  girlfriend and how to block her while he is talking to his hometown    girlfriend and vice versa . My routine was like that during weekdays hospital gym dinner with girlfriend sometimes or alone back at uni . And attend some random birthday parties uninvited with bottle to offer the birthday guy . Its fun to know. People from other countries there way of living life there languages there culture  clothing style . The way they party i always attend most of people in my apartment building i know them . So they dont mind us attending  there  party uninvited . With a bottle  to offer as a pass . Birthday of weekdays were usually celebrated on weekends with unlimited booze and new guest from other college or departments . Its always fun to meet new people sometimes most  of us get lucky sometimes we dance and come all alone and sleep . Its part of life .there is quote -money is like a  sixth sense that help us enjoy the other five . I was at respiratory department it was a   Half month  internship at this dept . So the northern province recorded the first covid case . Will continue in next chapter kabir_kontana  chapter 1 !!!!!