Chapter 6

One day,instead of going to school Morrigan went to the bridge near center of the town.She wanted to jump so all her problems could go away.After a few minutes she decided to call Ewan and say her last goodbye.

-Hello?-Ewan answered Morrigan's call.
-Hey....
-Morrigan?How can you call me?I thought I...
-You what?-Morrigan was a little confused but offended.
-Uhm...nothing..it's nothing.So umm....why did you call?
-I wanted to say my last fee words to you.
-What do you mean?What last words?Are you okay,what's going on??
-Listen..I'm on Ayrona's bridge.And I'll jump very soon.So um..I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful for every moment you spent with me,for every word you said to me,for everything you did for me..You need to know that I will always remember and love you.And please,say Aunt Jessa that I had to move out from the town and that I love her.-she said while crying.
-MORRIGAN NO!GO AWAY FROM THAT BRIDGE AND GO HOME!!!!!-Ewan was really upset and concerned.

Morrigan hang up and decided that it's about the time.While she was getting herself prepared for this,Ewan was running as fast as he can to Aunt Jessa.When he found her he told her everything that happened.She was terrified.Both decided to run to the bridge but when they came it was too late.Morrigan was gone,but there was an old camera on middle of the road.Aunt Jessa picked it up and played the video.It was Morrigan..she recorded herself before jumping.

              *𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐*

Heyy whoever is watching this.Hopefully not you Ewan,or you Aunt Jessa...Anyways,I want to jump because I can't deal with my problems anymore.I'd love to say some words before..you know...I die.Nerezza,remember that I will always hate you,especially because of what you did in last few months,or maybe even a year..I stopped counting after some time.Dear Lilith..you were like piece of garbage in last few months you know.Most of my problems are because of you so I hope that you will feel just pain next...umm...let's say....forever.Okay so that's pretty much it.Bye bye world.See you next time..-and she jumped into the lake.

                       *𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐*

-I...I can't belive..-Jessa said.
-Okay so,I'm going to jump down there and get her out,then we'll see what to do.-Ewan said.
-Wait I don't think that it's a good idea...
-To late.-he jumped and he began to dive.

Morrigan was lying at the bottom of the lake.Ewan couldn't feel her heart beating.When he got her out of the water he tried to save her life but there was nothing that he could do.Jess and him decided to give her vampire blood.Next day Morrigan woke up in her bed.Aunt Jess was sitting next to her.She explained Morrigan what happened.She didn't want to be a vampire.She wanted to have normal life like everyone else,but it's her fault and now there's no other way to fix it except to keep living.

                 *𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬𝑫*