Chapter 2

Shiro was in the middle of planning, when he was brought out of his thought's by Misato, "Young master, the bath and your clothes are ready" Misato announced to his young master who was too engrossed on his thought's.

"Oh! Yes thank you Misato, you can go now" Shiro said to Misato, after hearing him, "But young master, who will help you, to take a bath" Misato said in worry tone to his young master, who was getting more strange

Shiro was embarrass, of course! He was still mentally an adult, "There's no need, really just tell daddy that I'm getting ready" Shiro said to Misato, "Are you really sure young master" Misato ask again in a more worried tone, "Yes yes yes I'm fine" Shiro repeated to Misato, until he finally agreed, "Ok young master, but call me when your'e in trouble" Misato said to Shiro in a defeated tone, 'till he left to go tell the Duke.

Shiro went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, Shiro finally came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and went to wear his clothes, 'sigh' "This body is gonna be the death of me, literally ha..."

Shiro came out of his room, and went to the dining room, according to his memories. When Shiro was finally in front of the door to the dining room, the guard's announced his arrival and opened the door.

In the dining room, there sat the Duke in the head seat. "Angel good morning, Misato told me, that your'e speaking more now, daddy is really happy, but don't be shy to tell daddy when you need help" the duke said to his son, in a soft and pampering tone, "Yes daddy, you don't have to worry" Shiro said to his dad, with a bright smile, The Duke swoon over his adorable son 'hmph' 'what were people saying that my angel is ugly, I mean look at him, his so adorable with his chubby little cheeks, and what do they mean fat, it's just baby fat, Omg! my angel' the Duke was currently Daydreaming about his adorable son. I guess now we know why the original look like that.

This is the first time Shiro felt the love of a parent, and this is the first time someone genuinely worry about him, 'so this sweet feeling, is the love of a parent, I'll cherished it and I won't let anything bad happen to my dad now. I promised the original Shiro, I will love and take care of our dad' Shiro promised in his heart.

When Shiro saw the food on table he was stunned to see that it was all meat, no fruits or vegetables at all, 'no wonder the original was so fat, this is what he all eats', "Daddy I'm just gonna eat a salad and some fruits" The servant's and the Duke were startled when they heard what the young master said, "Angel are you okay?, are you sick? Do we need to call the physician?" the Duke ask his son in worry, Shiro was stunned on how they're overeacting "Daddy it's fine, I just want to eat healthier and be more healthy so i can accompany daddy to the barracks" Shiro said to his dad in a cute voice. The Duke was touched, that his angel wanted to accompany him to the barracks because back then when the Duke tried to get his son to go with him, he refused saying, his not intrested.

After they finished eating, the Duke excuse himself to go do paperwork in studies, "Angel I'm going to go now, daddy still has work to do, call daddy if you want something, ok angel" the Duke said in soft and caring tone. "Of course daddy, good luck on your work" Shiro replied. When the Duke was finally gone Shiro called on Misato, "Misato can you tell the chef's to prepare vegetables and fruits for my meals from now on, oh and can you also buy a cart of nigami fruit" Shiro said to Misato, "Certainly young master" Misato said to his young master before leaving to do his task, 'hmm... I wonder why the young master is requesting for that bitter fruit?'.

After Misato went to do his task, Shiro went to the training ground, while the knights are on break. Shiro went to exercise doing a 5 minute run, "huff! huff! I'm gonna die, how can the original live like this, omg persevere Shiro persevere, just imagine when you'll look hot" after Shiro motivated himself, he went to 5 sit up, 5 push up and 10 jumping jacks.

After Shiro finished his exercise, he went to take bath with lavender oil to relax his body. After taking a bath, Shiro went to the garden and requested the maids to bring some lavender tea. 'sigh' 'Now this the life, I can drink my favorite lavender tea. Back in my past life, I was only able to drink it once a month, 'cause I was broke' While drinking Shiro told the maids that they should prepare him lavender tea after his exercise, in the afternoon and before he goes to bed.

While Shiro was drinking tea, Misato was finally back from doing his task, "Young master, this are the fruits that you were asking for" Misato presented the nigami fruits to Shiro, "Oh thank you Misato" Shiro thanked Misato, "It is my pleasure, young master" Shiro took a bite of the fruit that resembles an apricot, after taking a bite Shiro's face scrunched up 'ugh.. I feel like throwing up, I knew it was bitter but I didn't know it's this bitter, indure it Shiro indure it' Misato and the maids made a concern face when they saw they're young master's face scrunch up.

After Shiro finished one nigami fruit he went to eat five more, the only thing you need to know is Shiro almost pass out after finishing eating the fruits.