Part 4

After finally having a rest that I truly deserved after the kinda long flight back here. I finally decided to go out of my room to see what's happening outside.

"Tita Gelai!! You're finally here" masaya kong binati si Tita Gelai at halatang nagulat 'ito saakin.

"What?! Arianna!! Hello!" Napatalon siya sa tuwa.

Hindi na 'ito surprise dahil nagulat ako at nandito na si Tita Gelai. Well, tulog pa rin ata ang dalawa

"What a surprise! Hmm where's Jelai???" Excited niyang tanong

"Still sleeping tita! Maybe she's really tired of our flight earlier"

"I missed my daughter! Omg where is she sleeping?" Sabay turo ko sakaniya kung saang kwarto nag s-stay si Jelai

Bigla namang dumating si Dad kaya ay sinalubong ko 'ito ng yakap. "Daddy!"

"Arianna!? You're home!! My baby" inakap rin n'ya ako pabalik. Hanggang sa naisipan naming maupo sa sala.

"I have a kwento dad! You know what? Nakasabay po namin si President pagbaba sa eroplano"

"Wow? Really! Then at least you have finally met one of the family's greatest friend"

Hanggang sa nag kwento na nga si Dad about their closeness with the President and President's family.

-

Sandro's POV.

Pop called me.

Bong: Hi Son! What are your plans now? Your two months vacation is now finally over.

Sandro: Hello Pops! I'm about to leave London by tomorrow

Bong: Alright, just wondering if you have your passport with you?

Sandro: Pops!! Hahaha I have it with me. And swear not to be burara with my things now.

Bong: That's good! Then, have a safe flight Sandro.

Then we both ended our conversation.

And until the day has come. I have to leave so I decided to say my goodbyes to my bros here

"Hey, what's up man? I just want to inform you all that i'm leaving now"

"What? Where are you going? I mean why it is all of a sudden?"

"I have to. Vacation is over I have to get back to work" I explained

"Damn, that's sad! No more parties and no more you playing the music in the bar"

"Hell, yeah! Gotta miss you brother"

"Going to miss you three also! We can still do it, after my term"

"Goodluck on your next journey! We're always here my man"

"Thank you man! See you again?"