11.08

Nora gained more weight. My mom still thinks her stuffing will stop but Nora likes food more than everything.

She didn't stop stuffing herself. I think she is never full. That's why she eats more and more and is always bloated

She knows she gained weight. Last night Nora came to me, shows me her belly and says „Ops Ellen, I gained weight. I will be a fatty soon I guess. Hahahaha."

Then we eat dinner. Nora ate 2 plates of spaghetti, 1 of mac n cheese and 2 burgers . But my parents were on work so she ate what she want. After the dinner I took a pic of her

 After the dinner I took a pic of her

She said „Oh Ellen, look at this. I'm so chubby." Then she rubs her belly. I know she likes to see her belly grown. But then my mom came at home, saw Nora and said

Mom:„Oh no Nora look at this. You are more chubbier then before"

she pulled up her T-Shirt and held her belly in the hand.

I saw that Nora enjoyed it. She like the comment about her weight gain.

Nora: „mom I'm just bloated"

Mom: „No Nora, you've definitely gained.I noticed that yesterday.What did you eat today?"

Nora:„I don't know mom"

Me (Ellen): "Mom come down"

Mom: "WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY?!."

Nora had could lied to her but she said the truth. Not for mom, for herself. She want that her mom knows it. Nora likes it.

Nora: "So okay, for breakfast I had 8 pancakes with chocolate, 2 bowls cereal and for lunch  large fries, 2 hotdogs and Mac cheese. For dinner I had 2 plates of spaghetti 1 of macn cheese and 2 burgers"

Mom: "Fuck Nora why did you ate so much?"

Nora: "Cause I'm hungry"

That wasn't enough for nora she went to the table and took 2 donuts from the table. She stuffed the first in her mouth and rubbed her belly. My mom tried to took the other donut but Nora stuffed also them in her mouth. After this she takes the coke and drunk it.

"Nora you are a pig. You are fat. You have to go on a diet!"