How It Began-Origin Part 1

California, Beverly Hills

A cab stops in front a book and a boy named Benjamin Ross (some people call him Ben) steps out of the cab and goes into a store for technology. He looked around and saw many things. But all of them were expensive, he looked prices on every laptop and they cost too much. He awkwardly backed out of the store. Another boy named Diego Diaz was taking picture of everything in Beverly Hills, the buildings, the people, and points of interest.

Diego: That's snap is as big as my mojo (chuckles)

Another boy name Hunter Spade gets off the bus and enters a gym. He was excited to get his exercise in, until he saw how advanced and serious they do their workouts.

Hunter: I'm all for working out, but that's too advance for my taste. (leaves the gym)

Near a building, a mailman was watching the three boys from a distant with a computer interface inside sunglasses scanning Diego, Ben, and Hunter.

WOOHP Agent 1#: I have visual on the targets.

WOOHP Agent 2#: Sir, Targets have spotted.

Jerry: Excellent, Time to put Operation Bowling Pin into effect.

WOOHP Agent 3#: Yes, sir

One of the WOOHP Agents used a hidden control panel to activate a WOOHP satellite in space and it sends a rocket to earth. The rocket shoots a laser at a large bowling ball on a bowling alley building. The bowling pins on that building fell off and the boys dodged out of the way.

Hunter: OMG, You guys ok?

Diego: Yeah, I'm good

Ben: Me too

Diego: What just happened?

Ben: Uh, we almost got crushed by bowling bins.

Hunter: No doubt

The boys notices the giant bowling on the bowl alley building starts to roll off. The boys starts running for their lives and the giant bowling ball chased after them.

Hunter: I've seen stuff like this in the movies, but I never thought I experience it.

The boys kept running and running, Hunter saw 3 little kids in trouble. Using his athletic skills, he sprints off, doing flips, jumps, and acrobatics and rescues them. The giant bowling ball kept rolling and rolling non-stop. Diego and Ben moved out of the way and saw the bowling ball rolling towards the camera store.

Diego: No, no, not the store, dude. That's where I got my camera at. (grabs a skateboard)

Diego skates past the bowling ball and reaches the camera store. He put his foot forward and the doors automatically open and the giant bowling ball went the other way. It kept rolling and rolling until it rolled into a construction site. Ben got into a crawler crane and understood the controls and uses it to put a hook in one of the holes of the bowling ball. He uses the crane to bring the bowling ball in the air.

Ben: Dude, did you see that?

Diego: Dude, That was totally rad!

Hunter: Dude, That was totally awesome!

Diego: You dudes got skills

Hunter: So do you dude

Ben: Let me introduce myself, I'm Benjamin Ross, but my friends call me Ben

Hunter: Hunter, Hunter Spade

Diego: Encantado de conocerte soy Diego Diaz

Ben and Hunter looks at Diego with confusion

Diego: Sorry, I speak spanish 

Hunter: You know, there's a chinese restaurant 3 blocks away. We could for a bowl of ramen noodles to forget about our emotion.

Diego: That's actually a good idea

Ben: I enjoy chinese food.