Chapter 1

Ron woke up startled as they poured ice cold water on to him one after another. Before he could comprehend what was happening, he felt a sharp blow to his gut knocking all the air out of him, leaving him in wheezing and gasping. Before he could get a bit of air into his system, the man threw another punch at him, breaking his nose and leaving him in a desperate situation. After a few more minutes of torture where that man punched, stabbed and broke his limbs, he force fed Ron a mysterious liquid and left the cell where he was locked in with a satisfied expression as if he had a time of his life.

A few moments later the numbness which he felt from all the beatings had gone and it felt somewhat comfortable, as if some had rested for weeks.

As he regained his senses, he looked around to understand the situation, yet nothing made sense. It was not the fact that why he was being tortured but the fact that he was still alive.

"I swear, I died just now. How the fuck am I alive?"

The scene of him being stabbed by his own relatives was still fresh in his mind.

He tried to get on his feet but couldn't. It was as if his brain and body didn't coordinate. His body felt awkward. But such trivial matters didn't bother him. All he could think was about how he could get out from here before that fat man returned. Suddenly he felt a severe pain in his head as unfamiliar yet familiar informations flooded his brain.

He was Kira, an abandoned poor boy living with his sister on the outskirts of the human territory of the kingdom of Ramose. One of the 3 main human settlement in the continent of Dragon Lagoon. The reason he was being beaten was cause he had borrowed money from a loan shark for his ill sister and return it.

"Well, that's kind of cliché"

So from the looks of it, I have travelled to a world which has a mid-evil and modern set up where people use magic instead of science. This is troublesome, my host body is completely useless, I am 16 years, extremely weak constitution and even worse luck.

He couldn't believe all of this. He reincarnated into a worthless body, yet where is his cheat. Usually whenever someone crosses over they often get a cheat skill which they use for standing on top, yet he gets nothing.

"Open interface"

.....

"Come system? activate"

He kept on screaming until a guard came and banged on the grill asking his shut up.

A sudden realization hit him. He is stranded in an unknown world where the weak gets crushed by the strong, with no mercy and he had to fight for survival but had a frail body and worse aptitude. He slowly laid down on the floor, letting this sink into him when suddenly he heard a scream of a man, followed by a dull heavy sound.

Curious of what was happening, he walked towards the cell doors trying to see, but all he could see were three shadows walking towards him. The image came close, revealing few familiar faces. The first one was the loan shark that had locked him up, Din.

"Hey Ron, your debt is cleared. You can leave."

A textbook perfect loan shark, short, fat decorated in gold accessories, dull brown hair and eyes complimented with his sinister slimy smile. He also seemed to perspire with excitement.

What the fuck is this asshole up to now? He wondered, as in the first place he had this debt cause of this guy's unfair methods.

He looked at the loan shark for a few moments. Even if Ron had died young, he had seen a lot of scumbags like him before and knew they were never up to any good.