Prologue

The gentle buzz of Anne's alarm was the sound that she expected to wake up to today. However the concept that her mum would wake her up was also a common occurrence. However I doubt Anne expected to wake to the sound of a loud CRASH into her wall sending it crashing into the ground jolting her awake. No I highly doubt that.

And just like that the happy world of Anne's dreams was gone in a instant. As Anne looked around in confusion as she realised that half her wall was on the floor in front of her no to far away
"Whaa - what?" She said still being dazed from the situation in front of her.

At first she thought she was still dreaming. So as any sane person would do she pinched herself to wake up. When this didn't work she realised that, she was very much awake, this was actually happening and also that her wall had collapsed. So she screamed very VERY loud.

Her parents broke into her room and saw the utter chaos that was there and rescued Anne from the scene and tried to figure out what happened.

Meanwhile at Marcy house...

Marcy was still awake from last night writing in her journal and doing other things she enjoyed. Here's a extract of what she was writing:

"Hey there to...whoever reads this I guess. it's me Marcy Wu and I guess I'll tell... you..." the page cuts of here for reasons unknown to me. However if I were to guess I would assume Marcy fell asleep

Anyways Marcy dragged herself into the bathroom to brush her teeth. she didn't notice in her semi asleep state that she forgot to put the toothpaste on there toothbrush. Or water. Or yo grab her toothbrush. She just stood there doing the motions of brushing her teach before they left to eat.

Now a (slightly) more awake Marcy sat at the table eating her cereal when the house phone rang. Her dad picked up the phone and disappeared to the other room. Marcy ,of course, thought nothing of this. To be quite honest she probably didn't notice the phone rang at all to be quite frank.

There father returned with shocked expression on his face. Her mother said "you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." Mr Wu went to say something however the phone rang again. And once again he went away and came back. This time with a even more shocked face. "Ok what is wrong!" Said Mrs Wu. "Both Anne and Sashas parents have called. The storm last night destroyed a part of there homes so they asked if they can stay with us for the night so that there houses can be repaired." said Mr Wu. "What. Should we do?" "We let them stay of course!" Said Mrs Wu "it's the right thing to do" "ok then" said Mr Wu " LETS DO THIS!"

"Wait a damn minute" Marcy said. "you just agreed to let them stay just like that" " also where was sashas side in this this story makes no sen-"

Prolog end.