Chapter 14

Taehyung POV

I was so fucking angry. She always does this. She always runs away from me. She just texted me that she needed some space from me. Me?! I thought we were good?

She was normal for the rest of the vacation. We even agreed to go on a date and now she said that she needed space. I don't believe her, to be honest, but she didn't answer any of my calls.

I also went to her house which was not locked. Weird but I saw that her stuff was also missing, so she did go to her aunt's house. Jungkook told me that her uncle and aunt live in Italy. Did she go to Italy? I don't know. I went to the office but after her text, I came back because I wasn't in a mood to work. I called Jimin and asked him to meet me at my house. After a while, Jimin came.

"Okay, what happened?" Jimin asked after we had settled down. I told him everything.

"Wow. I mean she is weird. Did you call her or something?" Jimin asked.

"I did, but she didn't pick up," I said while running my hand through my hair.

"Why do I feel like there is something else? Come on man you said that she agreed to go on a date and now she said that she needs some space. It doesn't make sense." Jimin said.

"Yeah I also thought that maybe she is lying but when I went to her house. Her stuff was not there and you know what was the weirdest thing that her house was not even locked." I said.

"What can I say? You will have to wait for her to come back but I'm sorry to say relationships don't work like that." Jimin said.

"We are not even in a relationship...You are right though, but I won't give up on her. I love her and I will make her mine." I said.

"I know it's hard to give up. But give Y/N some space. Give her the time she needs to think about it." Jimin smiled at me.

"How're things going between you and Stella?" I asked.

"Things are going great. I think that I'm falling for her." Jimin said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Congrats man and when are you planning on telling her," I asked. I was happy for Jimin. He deserved it.

"Soon," he said with a grin.

After some time Jimin went back to work. I tried to do some office work but I couldn't get my mind off of her. I was about to go to my room when something in my drawer caught my eye. It was my old journal. I took it with me and went towards my room. I haven't written anything about it for a long time. I opened it and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Wang Y/N. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her eyes were full of sadness, but she still managed to smile. She has a fire in her soul and grace in her heart. Her eyes reflected the purity of her soul. She has the most beautiful smile ever but still, something was missing. She is hiding something behind her smile. I want to know about her, but she has a wall around herself. I want to break it so that I can know the real her. I want to take away all her pain. I want to be the one who makes her smile. When I'm with her everything feels right.

I want to become a better person just for her. She understands me, she makes me feel things that I have never felt before. She's my first thought in the morning and my last thought before I sleep, and she is almost everything in between. I didn't want to fall in love, not at all but at some point, she smiled, and holy shit I blew it. She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I don't care if she runs away from me, I will never give up on her.'