chapter 1

3rd pov:

As we can see that a person is walking back to the dorm from visiting his mom and that person is no other the izuku Midorya aka deku.

Izuku pov:

As I'm walking to the dorm I start to think about how the class-bakusquad seems more distant but I strug it off as I get closer to the 1-a dorms.

As I walking to the living room I hear people talking and it the class. As I go to walk in I hear urakaka talking about me.

Urakaka-have u guys noticed how clingy deku has gotten.

Momo-yea it's annoying , that's why I took his boyfriend well ex-boyfriend.

Class 1-a(bakusquad)- hahaha haha

Kirishima- what the hell is wrong with u guy?

Jiro- yea todoroki how could u cheat on greenie because from my understanding he was there for you when momo wasn't. And help you use your fire side.

Bakugo-yea that need has been through hell and back to save you guys and this is how you treat him.

Denki- yea what kaccan said do you know how many bones he has broken for you guys.

Mina-yeah like lida, who was there for u when your brother was in the hospital, who help you when u went after stain like the crazy son of a bitch with yo robot lookin ass.

Sero- Urakaka who was there for u to give u money when u didn't have nun or who wold pay for your school lunches.

I had heard enough so I ran upstairs make sure they saw me. When I got to my room I had called my dad(I just noticed I didn't introduce his dad and inko) and ask can I stay with him.

~On call~

Izuku dad- hey zuzu

Izuku- hey dad

Izuku dad- what's wrong zuzu do I need to kill someone?

Izuku- well I just found out that my class has been talking about me behind my back and that my boy friend cheated on me. So I was wondering if I could came stay with u. Also no you don't have to kill anyone.

Izuku dad- of course you can stay with me just ask you mom first lord knows I want to keep my blood cells.

Izuku-haha ok dad I will.

After I got off the phone with my dad I called my mom and she said yes.so after I got all my stuff packed I went to take a shower after I got done I put on my clothes.

so after I got all my stuff packed I went to take a shower after I got done I put on my clothes

This is what he is wearing

~Morning ~

When I wake up I get my stuff and getting dress.