Chapter 4

Nocchi stared into the TV. She watched as her mind started drifting off, wondering where A~chan was.

"I bet Kashiyuka just fell, maybe she broke something." Thought Nocchi.

Suddenly, A~chan opened the door. Kashiyuka walked in wrapped in a hoodie. She ran upstairs to A~chan's room.

Nocchi watched her as she ran.

Nocchi looked back at A~chan in confusion. A~chan shrugged and turned around to lock the door.

"Troubles.., with Amario." Said A~chan while locking the door closed.

"AAA~CHAAAAAAN" screamed Kashiyuka from upstairs. It was a scream of pain.

"COMING!" Yelled back A~chan.

Nocchi got up.

"No, no, stay here; I-I don't think she wants to see you..." Said A~chan

"Even better. But what happened?" Asked Nocchi. A~chan looked down.

"Amario he, hurt her. In a way."

Said A~chan.

Nocchi mouthed the word "ahhh" and sat back down.

A~chan walked up the stairs and turned left into her room.

Kashiyuka was laying on her bed, on her side, crying.

"What's wrong?" Asked A~chan.

"M-m-my rib cage." Said Kashiyuka. She lifted up her shirt to show her hurt side. Her whole entire side was purple. Purple, yellow and a tint of brown. Bruising fast. A~chan sat down.

"My god! Fucking baka hurt you good!" She said.

Kashiyuka rubbed her side gently.

"IT'S BROKEN, IT'S BROKEN, I JUST KNOW." Said Kashiyuka.

"How do you know for sure?" Asked A~chan.

Kashiyuka let out a sob

"I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE IT HURTS IT HURTS" screamed Kashiyuka.

"Shhshhshhh." Said A~chan. She layed down beside a~chan to face her. Tears fell from Kashiyuka's eyes. Her lip was bleeding. A~chan sat up.

"Comon. We're going to the hospital." Said A~chan.

Kashiyuka cried.

"But we just got home...I'm so tired A~chan, please." Cried Kashiyuka.

"Oh alright..." Said A~chan.

Kashiyuka slowly sat up to A~chan.

"I'm so sorry.." She sobbed.

A~chan got a confused expression on her face.

Kashiyuka stared at the ground.

"I-I pushed you. I ruined your dress. I left you alone in the rain. An-an-and your taking care of me. You should've left me A~chan. I deserve to be alone..." Said Kashiyuka.

A~chan put her arms around her.

"The nicer I am, the more hurt I get. Then that nice kicks in and always forgives people no matter what they have done." Said A~chan.

Nocchi opened the door. Before Nocchi even noticed her, Kashiyuka layed down facing the bed, with a pillow over her head.

"She's um...hurt." Said A~chan. She stared down to the floor. Nocchi slowly walked in the room.

"Oh? What happened?" Asked Nocchi. Nocchi sat down beside Kashiyuka.

"So help me god Nocchi I will turn your life into a living hell." Said Kashiyuka from under the pillow.