Chapter 3-

We both started to walk back up the where our fathers were sitting, drinking and chatting away.

I'm suddenly pulled out of Matteo's arms, "May I borrow her?" Christian, Christian? Asks.

What?

Matteo nods and I'm being dragged through the crowd. My head spinning and my mind baffled with confusion.

We've made it out to the long hallway, the sea view clear on each side.

The waves crashing.

The creatures living a life i wish I had out there.

Christian let's go of my hand and grabs my waist tightly pulling me close.

He breathes me in and suddenly crashes his lips on mine, viciously.

Hungry.

I stand still for a moment before it hits me that we're kissing, but I finally kiss him back, an urge for distraction filling my body.

He tastes quite bland.

I grip his tie bringing him closer to me, he gasps against my mouth and I smile against his, "Holy mother of mercy," he says breathlessly but before I can reply his mouth is back on mine and I'm getting lost in him.

Again.

No sparks or tingles just a plain old kiss.

Damn.

A cough brings me back to reality.

"Octavia, your father wants you." Someone with a gorgeous deep voice says.

I recognise it but I'm too lost in Christian to figure it out.

I pull away from him, "We will continue this later?" I smirk at him.

He gets all flustered, lipstick covering his gorgeous mouth and cheeks.

He nods quickly, "Maybe I'll stay for breakfast with you and your father in the morning?" He says looking at the person behind me.

Hm? He looks scared.

I clean myself up before turning around.

Fuck.

Matteo stands there, hands in his pockets and a smug look on his face. One eyebrow slightly frowned.

Shit. Did he just see that?

Obviously, Octavia.

I walk over to him. "Shall we go in then?" I stick out my arm for him and he looks at me licking his lips devilishly.

That sneaky little smirk on his face.

"Sure, love." He conjoined our arms and clears his throat.

"You look like a hot kisser, maybe we should try?" His smirk way more clear now.

What the hell? He's so-

"Whatever Matteo, just take me to my father," I grunt.

•••

Matteo and I are standing waiting for our fathers to stop talking and he's humming slightly.

He's getting on my nerves big time here but that's not what's on my mind.

Zaria is. I haven't seen her all night and she told me something was going to happen tonight. I cant help but feel slightly anxious as I look around in hopes I find her.

"Looking for a better man to dance with? Maybe that coward you were kissing?" The man next to me questions, I turn quickly and look at him, startled.