Epilogue

7 months later

Lydia gave birth to two beautiful boys. They were definitely Derek's as they had black hair and green eyes. But it been planned that way, as Stiles had been wearing condoms with Lydia.

Dylan Scott Stilinski-Hale - 5lb 2oz
Tyler Noah Stilinski-Hale - 5lb 1oz

"Gampa"

"Yes my sweet girl." Noah said.

"Wen mummy, daddy and papa home and baby buvvas?."

"Soon, your mummy and baby brothers have to be checked by the doctors, make sure they are all okay before then can come home."

Ella smiled."I luv my buvvas."

"Of course you do, your going to be the best big sister ever."

Ella snuggles into Noahs chest nodding off until Peter came home.

When Peter arived home Ella woke up and lifted her arms up. "Bubba."

"I'm here baby girl." Peter cooed picking Ella up from Noah.

"How about we go to the zoo, then hopefully your baby brothers will be home."

Ella started clapping her little hands. "wuf wuf."

Noah laughed and Peter was going to kill Jackson. "No Ella, wolves don't woof, they howl."

"Jax said wuf." Ella pouted.

"Jackson is an idiot. He is basically calling himself a dog."

Peter showed her and howled and Ella tried to copy him but ended up blowing bubbles.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go see the wolves and the other animals." Peter said.

"gampa?."

"Yes grandpa is coming as well."

When they had been to the zoo, they got something to eat and headed back to the pack house. Stiles, Derek and Lydia had just got home. Ella ran to Lydia and jumped in her arms.

"Ella careful honey, mummy is still sore." Stiles said.

Ella looked at Lydia "Mummy have a booboo?."

"My tummy hurts a little, but some Ella hugs will make me feel better."

Ella hugged Lydia again.

"Can I have some Ella hugs." Derek asked.

Ella rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yes papa."

"Daddy want Ella hugs too?.

"I sure do baby girl." Stiles said as he opened his arms.

Derek went to get the boys out of the car seats only to see Noah and Peter had already got them out and were cuddling them.

Stiles sat on the sofa with Ella still in his arms.

"What did you do with grandpa and bubba." Stiles asked Ella.

"Went to see wuf wuf."

Stiles laughed whilst Derek growled.

"Bubba said no wuf wuf." Ella pouted and then tried to howl again. Causing everyone to laugh.

"Do you want to meet your baby brothers." Derek asked.

Ella nodded and sat on Lydias knee. Noah handed Dylan to Stiles, whilst Peter handed tyler to Derek. Ella kissed them both on their little heads and said luv you to them both, causing  everyone to aww at that.