Arrival Of Imperium and New Contacts

Moments after crossing the gate forces of Imperium made first contact with the enemies with approx. 400-500,000 soilder with infantry and cavalry formations along with many other creatures classified as beastmen and other unsorted as here only did they find that enemies also have air capabilities although not as planes but as wyvern with humanoid figures riding on there back.

As the marines disembark from their vehicles and takes positions primarch seeing enemies on screen were confused saying "Is that all they got some spears , swords , horses and baby dragons". Then within a few seconds Lion gives the order in the Vox "All units Engage in Range Warfare only".Then all hell break loose as the astartes Started firing their Mk.10 Bolter , Whirlwinds fire Frag missiles over infantry and krak over wyverns . Within 500,000 man reduced into just 20-30,000 most of their comanders flee along with small amounts of troops to report their finding to the empire and the council . As marines were about to kill them but they get comand over the vox from The Emperor "Let them go, it will be better that way". As soon as the transmission ends a sillence covered the entire battle field and the only voice heard were the dropping of sheels of bolter and predator tank.No one could say that more then 300,000 people were killed here in less than 1/2 hour . Primarch set foot outside of their vehicles and Dorn was ordered to built 8x8 K.M. Main Base Fort and another 7 K.M. extension for other important tasks ,Bodies of wyvrens were brought for examination and marines also found a mage alive among the bodies are all brougth to Magnus for Research and survey and Memories search, perturabo was ordered to study the field that Imperium is going to play on with these primitive humans,and Konrad and his legion are ordered to stay put until further information is found about. With in few minutes after the tasks were assigned . Perturabo  send probes into space for moniterring  the land and have air surveillance for ground troops.

Within few minutes first reports arrived with perturabo saying "Low Orbit-Recon Probe are set, we are getting  clear visual of ground and other geological and biological changes in environment , and during our recon we have found another structure like the one we have arrived from from the interogation named as Alnus although no movement is noted we have set one probe to constantly watch out" then after 2 hours of recon and surveillance Dorn entered the war room and said "fortress is ready and all defences and offensive systems are online"

Then Lion got the message and said "Exploration fleet is preparing to travel through the webway to this region and Father is arriving".Soon Emperor with about 300 custodian along with some of their vehicles arrived through the Gate and said " Remember, It's just the begining we have a long way to proceed to". then Emperor analyzed the system and ordered Lion to safe guard all the passage coming this way and said "Alpha Legion is on their way to perform covert operations " as he turned to a large space marine and said "I hope you doesn't dissapoint me Alpharius and come out of hiding Omegon".Then a space marine enterd and said "M'lord , we got movement of enemy troops toward site -2 Alnus Hill and there are also what appears to vehicles although primitive in looks coming out of 2nd gate". Emperor clmly said"Bring up the visuals".Soon all the primarchs  present there were looking at another battle with different thoughts. Lion judging the tactics and Formations of 2nd faction coming out of the Gate whereas Perturabo was more intrested on the vehicles and technology does these faction uses , Dorn was seeing how these people were making make shift fortification with sandbags and what appears to be a sand wall , while Magnus is more keen towards the learnings and other education these people have find.

Although the battle was longer than the one fought by Imperium but the result was same Sardenian were utterly defeated with most of their forces retreating back to what appears to a staging area for attack soon the faction arrived from the second gate started an artillery attck over the camp making the sardenian completely fall back in a disorderly fashion making Lion exclaim "Atleast these people know how to fight ". Imediately , Emperor said " Can we identify which empire does these forces belongs to." the probe's camera zoom-in to show the flag over their structures. "Japan" the Emperor said imediately Lion asked "do you know them father "