🌹carefull🌺2

Tw: Rape mention, Violence :]
Leave if uncomfortable ty <3

After the traveller met Venti, they came back to Monstad and the cathedral once again and of course saw Albert glancing at the window searching for Barbara, Traveller look so mad from what they're seeing so they marched up to Albert, and ask him. "Traveller Uhm someone is calling you to remember..?" assured that so the traveller will remember why he came to the Windrise location in the first place. Traveller left again while Albert is just confused about what is going on. The traveller went inside the Cathedral once again and to the room seeing Jean comforting Barbara.

Barbara told everyone what's going on, she almost got raped by Albert last time, got sent d! ck pics, Jean was ashamed and furious about Albert. Traveller hearing that got mad too. Just Paimon who doesn't understand anything since she's a child (ykyk😕). Anyways Albert was still outside the cathedral windows. Someone knock on the door, surprisingly its Kaeya (You thought I forgot to add him in? HEH JOKES ON YOU), Traveller came out and greeted Kaeya, He told the traveller why in the freaking hell is Albert looking at the cathedral windows.

Traveller told Kaeya everything, and a sword appear in his hands. Kaeya went into the room AND CHOPPED EVERYONE DOWN AND MONSTAD GOT MURDERED BY THE 2 HUMANS Who are IMMORTAL ALBEDO AND KAEYA(that's not what happened sorry😭) saw Jean, he came over and whispers something on Jean's ear. Jean nodded and Kaeya told Traveller to follow him outside. The traveller was thinking what if Kaeya going to chop Albert's head off, this is starting to get out of control you know. Kaeya walked off from the cathedral and the traveller followed him, Oh my god Diluc was passing by and just start to follow the traveller and Kaeya.

"Why would Diluc follow us?" Paimon said that while eyeing Diluc. Kaeya looked back but Diluc was gone but into the tavern instead, Kaeya sighed and said that sometimes Diluc will follow us for no absolute reason and just leave again, Traveller and Paimon look so confused and proceed just to follow Kaeya to the side of the cathedral,  

"ALBERT" The Calvary captain called out to Albert, Albert looked at Katya and bowed "Hi Captain! Do you need something?" Kaeya told Albert to follow Kaeya in the cathedral. Albert's expression start to be more excited. Traveller looks more mad, as Paimon expression start to be more confused at the situation. As 4 of them (Kaeya, Paimon, Traveller, and Albert) went in the cathedral, Jean was infront of the with Barbara behind her. "Barbara! Oh my Barbatos!!" Barbara look so scared and back away from Albert immediatly and hold tightly to jean's cape. Albert knew what he did, "O-oh Its all a misunderstanding please believe me!" 

"Take him away." 
"NO DONT! UGH FUCK YOU BARBARA, I'LL BE BACK. GET READY FOR YOUR FUCKING PUNISHMENT." Barbara looking and hearing that start to worried and overthink, Jean looked at Barbara and hug her. "Don't worry Barbara your safe with me in here. He wont be back for a long time..." Barbara hearing that, realief. But she still have to do her work at the cathedral as a sister but she will have a day break. 

                                                                                      :]
                                                      Sorry if this chapter is short, i dont what else to 
                                        add, So basiclly after Albert is taken away from Monstad for trying
                            to groom/rape a teenager whos not interest in them. Albert now is locked in one
                      of the wind temples thats fully sealed away no one can free Albert but they only can 
               send him food and water and clothes nothing else, only Barbatos can opened one of the                                                                           wind temples alone. 
this is just my au nothing else 
glad you enjoyed and you made it this far :D 
add me in discord to be part of our discord server!  

I will have a giveaway maybe every month of some genesis 
for the one who needed it and etc :] 
Akita<3#5200

Request a chapter by dm'ing me in discord or just commentit here for me to read and respond ^^ Have a great day :D