Chapter 1 (The Start Of Beautiful Friendships)

*messenger conversation between Aria and Melody*

'what do you think about making Hannah Cars and Tori Jackson moderators in our PrettyMuch group'Aria messages Melody on messenger 'I don't mind sounds okay'Melody messages Aria back on messenger 'as we are going to hit 1,000 members I thought it would be nice to have two moderators and they are the most active in the group'Aria messages Melody on messenger 'yeah"Melody messages Aria back on messenger.

*end of conversation between Aria and Melody*

*messenger conversation between Aria and Tori*

'heya me and Melody have been talking and we thought because your really active in the PrettyMuch group and because the group is gonna hit 1,000 members we need more moderators we wanted to know if you'd like to be a moderator in the group'Aria messenger Tori on messenger 'yes! I would love that!'Tori messages Aria back on messenger, 'do you mind being apart of a group chat where we will talk about group related stuff'Aria messages Tori on messenger 'not at all, you can add me to it. Super grateful'Tori messages Aria back 'oka I'm gonna wait until another person messages me back then I'll create the group chat'Aria messages Tori on messenger 'okay cool beans'Tori messages Aria back.

*end of conversation between Aria and Tori*

*messenger conversation between Aria and Hannah*

'heya me and Melody have been talking and we thought because your really active in the PrettyMuch group and because the group is gonna hit 1,000 members we need more moderators we wanted to know if you'd like to be a moderator in the group'Aria messenger Hannah on messenger 'omg what an honour'Hannah messages Aria back on messenger, 'do you mind being part of a group chat where we talk about group related stuff'Aria messages Hannah on messenger 'sure that's fine'Hannah messages Aria back "oka when the group hits 1,000 members I'm gonna make you moderator and then add you to the group chat"Aria messages Hannah on messenger "ok thank you"Hannah messages Aria back on messenger 'your welcome'Aria messages Hannah back on messenger.

*end of conversation between Aria and Hannah*

This is the start of beautiful friendships.