Part 1

Y/n's pov:
You were woken up by the sound of birds. Great. Your first day at cvm high school starts today. You put your blonde silky straight long clumpy black curly hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. After breakfast you put on your new school uniform and get ready to go to school. "Are you ready yn?" Your mother calls "yes" you answered back making your way to the car.

As you arrive to school you cant help but hope that you can find your true love. As you enter your new class you become shocked. There stands a green hunky hot bird-your one true love. You blush as you admire its quirky looks.

"Come on introduce yourself!" Your homeroom teacher says. "I-i-i-i-i'm y-y-y-y-y-y-yn.." you stutter as you are an embarrassed sussy baka.

Your teacher shows you your seat and to your surprise it is next to that hot green bird. "I-i-I'm yn w-wha-whats y-you-yourna- yourname" you ask blushing. "I'm duolingo" the owl replies with a cold tone. "He is so hot" you say to yourself

Duolingo's pov:
As the transfer student walks into class I cant help but think of how cute this 3"5 short cute kawaii neko chan is. "I-i-i-i-i'm y-y-y-y-y-y-yn" they introduce themself. Yn huh? So sussy. I'm already in love. I just hope that they do their spanish lessons everyday.

Yn's pov
As the bell rings and lunch starts a classmate walks up to you. "Hi yn I'm izuku midoriya!" He says. "H-hi uwu" you reply back. "Me and saiki were going to have lunch together, do you wanna join us? :D" he asks. "S-s-sure I guess" you reply and make your way to the rooftop.

"Me and vector were going to go stargazing tonight, do you want to come along?" Midoriya asks and you agree. As you make your way to the location you are amazed at how beautiful the sky is. "Look yn a shooting star!" Vector calls out. As you look closely you realise that it isnt a star but actually your love duolingo flying!

Duolingo's pov:
As I was doing my daily patrol of the city to make sure everyone was doing their japanese lessons I saw yn with midoriya and vector. I wanted to join them since I wanted to get closer to yn but I couldnt since I had blood on my sexy wings and the knife i used. Although it was a shame i continued to fly away.