A Surprise

H A R R I E T

I get up at 5 am again as I always do every morning. I hear that annoying alarm and I slam my hand down on it to shut it off. I sit up and stretch out feeling still tired but I force myself to get up and I rub my eyes and remove my clothes and jump in the shower.  I hear my ringtone by One Direction and I start singing along. I wonder who it could be at this early in the morning. Ah it must be Lia!!

I dry off and look at myself in the mirror, pointing out all of my flaws making myself less conscious of my body.

I pick up my Galaxy S4 and read the text from Lia.

Li: Hey Hazzy girl what's up?  I'm coming over in a few so I hope you're ready! :)

**
Shit. I hurry into my room getting my bra and panties on and my favorite white blouse on and my cute black skirt and my black wedges. And I don't forget my bow tie to look cute! My hair is naturally curly so I add a little of styling cream to add a body to my curls. I am about to put makeup on but I hear the doorbell. It must be Lia!!

I hurry fast down the stairs carefully not falling and run to the door to answer it. "Hello?"  "Hi" Lia said. I welcome her in and we sit down and I make us a nice breakfast containing a lot of fruit with whipped cream on top.  "Here you go, love!" I say.  "Aweee Thank you Hazzy!! You didn't have to-" "Yes I did I wasn't gonna let you get sick off of that shit at school.." I quickly add. "That was only once love"  "Oh really?  Surprise pancakes with the hair wad in it? Surprise muffins with that lady wiped her boogers onto it? The nose hair cookie-"  "OKAY THATS ENOUGH HAZZY BEFORE I BARF" she says gagging.  "Okay but I'm right. Please always come here every morning to eat a nutritional meal with me! You tell me what to make and I promise there'll be no surprises okay?" I giggle.  She giggles with me "I'm so happy you care about me. Those days I puked from the 'surprises' my parents didn't really care.." she tears up sadly.  "I'm so sorry Lia... maybe you can move in with me?  I mean it's just me and my mum so why not?" I smile. " I can't.  My parents say I have to live with them until I'm old enough to support myself.  But thank you for the offer though sweetie!" She smiles and gets up leaving my house silent.

I sigh. I go get my things from my room and head off to school on my bike. Another day.. Another tease... Here we go. Another round with my bully Louise Willa Tomlinson.  So much fun..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey peeps!  What did you think??

Vote|Comment| Follow (if you want)

Comment LARRIET if you want another chapter but sometimes I'll do one without comments if you like it :)

Dedication to: @Harryismine21