Chapter 9 - The Date, Turns Into More

Klaus POV

-----

We sat on the couch, as we kissed, lightly moving our lips together. She moaned as I moved down to her neck and gave her, a small hickey but it quickly healed and I kissed up to her lips, I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, and she responded and opened her mouth, it was getting, pretty hot now she had unbuttoned my shirt and was running her hands over it, I groaned and I heard my door open, and a voice I didn't want to hear.

Caroline POV

-----

It was really getting good when, I heard Tyler's voice and I almost choked and lifted my head up to see, that he was there and had his mouth open partly and his eyes held so much hurt I almost ran after him, as he walked away heartbroken, gosh Caroline! Say something! "Tyler..." I said but he just snapped at me. "what? I don't get what you see in him he tried to kill Elena, twice and then again after that he realized he needed her and all and then, and then, and then, and all the things he has done, God Caroline are you stupid?" he said looking, at me I think he just realized I only had a bra and underwear on..and that my dress was lying by the door. "Just stop judging, Tyler. Not everything's about you, and Elena, or Stefan and Damon or anyone else it is about me right now, and I think you need to leave. now." I swear I saw Klaus glaring at Tyler the whole time... and Tyler glared right back but he soon left I sat there for a few moments..he had ruined the mood Damn him..but I still wanted to kiss Klaus so I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him on top of me. He looked at me uncertain and I whispered "instinct, Klaus. use your instincts" His lips were on mine again a frenzy of fire, I lashed my tongue out and I felt him suck on it lightly, but then pushed my tongue back into my mouth and massaged it with his, soft moans left my mouth..later that night we made it to the bed and i fell asleep in his arms, his bare chest against my back his arms wrapped around me, gosh...he's a hopeless romantic..and I think I'm falling for him.