wish 2

Iam_Lee Mi-cha

      *Insert Mi-cha's pic*

200 likes

Hurryey!!! I got a job today, let's cheers y'all 🥂

Comment section

Unknownuser1: oh congratulations 🤩

Unknownuser2: wait isn't that Lee micha,  the nerd of our school 😂😂 Lamo look who we have here

Unknownuser3bitch how come you are using insta,  I really thought she was leaving under the rock

Unknownuser4: please look at the way she is dressed, it looks like she is wearing that for attention

Unknownuser5:   God knows what kind of job she is talking about.......  Maybe.....  A stripper 🤡

Unknownuser1: y'all need to calm the fuck down,  look at the way you made her uncomfortable

Unknownuser 4 :  gosh she is so fat,  how come  Minho even dated her....  Thank God they broke up

Do you want to turn off the comment section

Yes or no 

She let a loud sigh when she saw those hurtful comments,  the enthusiasm she had for her new job was no more , because no matter how much ever she tried to stay positive, people around her never wanted her to be. This was actually nothing, Micha as a kid has heard even more worse than that, it was not worth crying,  she was tired of crying,  like it was too much to the point that she has forgotten how to express her grief.

Now you might think why her,  out of everyone why her,  what was so special about her....  Well

Lee Micha just like any other kid was bright,  full of chaotic mind yet with mannerism , she was considered as a child prodigy...  With the sharp brain of hers she could grab everything within a short amount of time , and talking about her appearance, Micha had grabbed that title too, she had won so many awards in Korean beauty contests. In  school it was a whole different story,  she was the most popular kid and was popularly known as the sweetheart of the school,  people admired her, though some were jealous of her and wanted nothing but her destruction yet they had to keep it down since Micha's parents were well known in the city .... Her parents were damn proud of her,  they could clearly see her bright future where she would be the youngest business tycoon with a great personality.

But

Not everything happens like how we want right??

Fate has its own game

And unfortunately Micha had become the next player in it

That one fine rainy day had changed her whole life,  that one day was enough to ruin her completely, and that one day turned her life upside down. 

Micha and her parents had decided to go for some shopping since she was celebrating her 18th birthday in coming few days, as it was already raining,  they had decided to wait for the rain to stop... 

What Micha and her parents were not aware was that the place where they were staying temporarily was actually not safe.

This happened when a fire at Korean ammunition factory caused molten picric acid to flow onto the floors of  the mall which was just next to the factory , a deadly chemical was formed and detonated killing 170 people.