Part 2

At Shin's Home

Shin - Omo I am so excited for your wedding shopping. Aunty has given me the  responsibility so I will make sure to buy you the  most pretty  dresses..

She claps excitedly looking at her bestie who is staring at her with a cold face..

Shin - Aishhh y/n what's with that face atleast smile. By the way Aunty has arranged your date with Taehyung tomorrow.

Y/N - ( widens her eyes) I told mom not to..

Shin - ( cuts her in between) I requested her to arrange it

Y/N - but Why?

Shin - because I want you to know him first before stepping into marriage with him.

Y/N - it doesn't matter anyways (scoffs)

Shin - I don't want to listen anything, you are going on date and that's final.

Y/N - okay but on one condition

Shin - what?

Y/N - I want you to accompany us.

Shin - you want me to be the third wheel ?  ( she asks annoyed)

Y/N - yes why should I suffer alone ( smirks)

Shin -  * fake cries * I should start making new friends.

**************

Next Day -

Y/N hears a car honk in front of her house. She opens the door and joins the  Shin in car on passenger seat.

Her outfit -

Shin - ( eyes widens) Omo y/n you are looking so beautiful

Shin - ( eyes widens) Omo y/n you are looking so beautiful. Brother in law will definitely fall head over heels for you..

Y/N - can we leave now if you are done. ( she speaks looking forward without even sparing a glance at her)

Shin - ( whispers) How rude!!!

Shin starts driving to reach the venue while y/n is looking outside the window...

Shin's POV - I know in past  you have suffered a lot in a relationship but trust me ynie this time I won't let anything bad happen to you. I will do everything to make sure you live a happy life ahead...

She looks towards y/n who is still looking outside the window and smiles towards her...

************

At Kim Mansion

Junkook shouts '' Hyung hurry up what's taking you so long? ''

Taehyung - just a minute

Junkook - Aishhh he and his office works!!