Rambel

And that group is" Dogu, Nehir and Sibel " Ramo finished.
The three of them hugged in celebration of the win.
Congratulations everyone, see you in next class.
I can't believe we won! Sibel squealed excitedly on her way out of the classroom.
Shahen was leaning on the wall opposite the door and walked up to them when they were all out in the hallway, hey! How did it go?
We did it, we won. Sibel threw herself into Shehen, open arms.
That's amazing. He closed his arms around sibel. I'm happy for you all, shahen said looking at three of them.
As much as I would love to join you, I think you two should celebrate alone. You hardly had any time to yourself these past few weeks. We can go together another day, sibel said leaning back from shahen to look at them.
Are you sure? We want you to come, Dogu tried to convince her.
He's right. We all did this, come with us! Her best friend joined in.
I'll celebrate with shahen. You two have fun, sibel said, putting an end to the discussion. She loves her friends, but they deserve some alone time. They could go out another day.
........
Once sibel got home, she took a long bath to relax. She had been so tense these last few days, that her neck had started to hurt. When her phone started buzzing, she reached for it on the bathroom floor.
Hey! My place tonight? I have drink. Shaheen texted.
You convinced me, see you there. Sibel replied.
Sibel put her phone back and sunk deeper into the bath. Today was turning out to be a really awesome.
.........
An hour later, she got dressed in a casual top and a short skirt and went over to shahen apartment.
Hey I bought extra drink just in case. Sibel said as she walked into the apartment.
That's why we are besties, you get me. Leave the coat on sofa.
We should order pizza with yellow tomatoes, Sibel proposed throwing the jacket on the cushions.
I hate those and you know it, shahen protested.
Just take them off, she suggested. That means more for me, she added with a wicked grin.
This is just because you won the trial today. Don't get to used to it, Shahen caved and called the pizza parlor.
.......
Not even 10 minutes later door bell rang and sibel ran over to get the pizza" that was preetty fast" she said while opening the door. Only it wasn't the delivery guy on the other side. It was Ramo.
Hey... is Saheen here? The surprise on his face mirroring hers.
Is it the pizza? I am starvi...... Ramo? What are you doing here? Shaheen said approaching them.
I brought us some food but i can see you two already had plans.. i can come back another time. Ramo was already turning back around to leave.
Don't be silly join us! Shaheen said, touching his brother's arm. Do you mind? He looked at Sibel.
Of course not. The more the merrier. Come in. Sibel smiled at Ramo.
I don't want to ruin your plans.
You don't ruin a thing. We have a lot of drink and food get inside. Shaheen insisted with that. Ramo entered his brother's apartment and got comfortable in the kitchen with them.
How did she manage to convince you with yellow tomatoes ? Ramo asked seriously, looking first at sibel as she scraped the vegetables from the box lid and then at his brother.
She won..... she deserved it.
Why are you both such babies? They are good for you... she mocked Ramo. Take them off if you don't like them. Her hand reaches out to steal some from his plate and he just watched her, smilingly . How can be she be so beautiful?
.........
The bottles of drink between them later, shahen said he wanted to sleep.
Close the door behind you when you leave, he instructed his brother and best friend, stumbling all the way to his bed. He always had such low tolerance.
You had only one drink. Sibel laughed, watching shaheen leave.
You should smile more often, you know? Ramo declared, looking straight into her hazel eyes.
Are you saying I'm a serious person ?
No i was just.... i was trying to say... he sighed nervously, annoyed at himself that he couldn't find  the words... annoyed at himself that he couldn't find the words..... actually he could, he just couldn't say them out loud.
It's fine ramo. I got it. She smiled at him reassuringly. They looked at each other for what seemed to be hours, just like other time. Sibel was happy , tensed,  relax at the same time. She knew she should go, she just didn't
Want to.
Ramo was relaxed. Maybe it was the drink or maybe it was the fact that he was too tired pretending he didn't see her in that way.... tired of pretending to just be her friend  when all he wanted to do was kiss her.
She cleared her throat and not being able to look him for another second, she stood up, picking up her plate and carrying it to the kitchen.
He followed her, stopped  behind her, and put his hands on her hips. He felt overwhelmed by their closeness, by the smell of her perfume.
She was tensed under his hands..... Ramo... she said whispering it like a warning.
Not listening.... he started to kiss her neck, his hands moving all around her stomach " let's not pretend we don't want this"Ramo said, turning her around to be able to look into her eyes.
You aren't thinking clearly  Ramo.
For the first time i am. You know this is the right thing to do, he rested his hands on her waist.
That's the drink talking ramo, she tried to stop this, but why? She wanted this as much as he did.
No, it's not and you know it.
What about university? We could get kicked out! It's our future ramo....."
They won't know, he insisted. He wast trying his best way to convince her because he couldn't go another  minute without kissing her.
You don't know that ! She knew she was being that hard on him, but someone had to be. Don't get me wrong i want this, she said resting her hand on his chest. I just have a year left to graduate ramo... we could wait.

"I can't sibel. When i look at you, all i can think about is kissing you. He sighed. I love how you wrinkle your nose when you are concentrating.i love nervous you get when you don't understand something. I love it when you smile like you did minutes ago..... you make me feel alive sibel. And i hate feeling like it but not being able to hug you, kiss you, spend every morning of every day with you. He caressed her cheek. I can't make it another year."

Sibel was overcome with emotions. She didn't expect such a confession from ramo.
I promise, i will be very careful.. shouldn't at least we try?
Sibel threw herself at ramo and kissed him. Her hands were on his neck,and his were around her back. Feeling his lips on her after such a long time felt like she was in heaven again.
She put her hands on his chest as she tangled her tongue with his. It was like they were wrestling on who could touch the other more often.
I will take that yes, ramo said between the kisses and bites. Sibel simply smiled.
He pushed her against the marble kitchen counter kissing her lips. She moaned and started to suck on Ramo's neck. He threw his back to give her more access and rested his hands on her thighs.
The next thing she remembered, was Ramo putting her on the counter , sibel was realised what was going to happen next. It's not she didn't want it, she was just nervous. She is tensed as he started to suck her neck, while  his hand wandered up her thigh. He noticed it and stepped back.
Hey if you want to stop, it's fine,He said touching her cheek and looking straight into her eyes. If this is too much we can just watch a movie, Ramo tried to sooth her.
It's not that I don't want to...it's just.. she sighed , i have never done it before. She confessed looking on the floor.
I am sorry I didn't know... he said and helped her get off the counter.
It's fine... they spent a couple of seconds in silence.I want you Ramo and i want to do this... but don't get me wrong.
I know sibel.. you don't need to explain. We will do it when you feel comfortable with it, ramo put his arm around her and just held her against his chest delighted him, knowing that he could do this whenever he wanted to now.
Thank you. She knew she didn't have to thank him, but she felt grateful he  wasn't anything like karem. It still hurts her he cheated on her just because she didn't to have sex with him. ramo was different.
Come on it's late. I am gonna take you home, he said grabbing her coat leading her out the door. They held hands all the way to her front door.
............
To be continued
A/N( i hope you guys like the Rambel part and  will be a lot going on between them now)
And happy holidays