Rimuru visits the MCU / One Shot

Rimuru POV

My Name is Rimuru Tempest .. yeah you are right. I died a long time ago was reincarnated as a slime then I builded my own Country .. greedy lowly Humans attacked my town and killed my friends. I became a Demon Lord Ressurected them killed Clayman.

Then the Western Nations attacked us Rudra and Yuuki were my new foes along side with the Angels well I killed all of them. Yuuki actually destroyed the whole world. Because of that and thanks to Ciel , my Ultimate Skill Raphael that I named while I was fighting Veldora and Velgrynd I became a god.

I gained the Turn Null Energy as well became the God of Space and Time so I turned back time and killed Yuuki which looked distraught after all he thought he killed everything. Well I will never forget this face and I will smile when it comes to my mind after all he looked so funny fufufu.

Well that was the End of the Tenma War and the World was at peace many Years. But then I thought about Shizue how she was the one who showed me the path to what I am now. Because of her I was in Ingrassia when the Humans attacked. Because she said "I really like your Dream Rimuru" I was able to build up this town.

So I decided to go back to the Past and thta is what I did. I lived my live again of course I saved Shizue , no one of my Subordinates died. Yuuki had no chance against me because Ciel helped me to evolve to the Supreme being .. I wasn't anymore a strong god but now I was even stronger then Veldenava the one who created every World in the Multiverse.

And here I am again sitting in my Office doing some Paperwork ... well it wasn't much after all Shizue and all my close friends and high executives make the paperwork for their own area.

I looked out of my WIndow at the Streets of Tempest. It was still the old japanese theme town because I kinda hated the Futuristic one "Ciel"

Then a Clone was crested behind me with Red eyes "Yes Master" She said I looked at the window where I can see her reflection 'She sure looks good like always' I thought and turned around

"Don't I have some responsibilities for beeing the Supreme Deity ?" I asked her and she smiled "Master who could give you tasks when you are the strongest" she asked

I thought about it "What did Veldenava ? I am sure he didn't just slept in his Imaginary space his whole live" I said

"Veldenava created the Multiverse and his Family the True Dragons also he whatched Worlds and their endings in most of them he lived a normal life or helped humans/monsters until he found his human wife" Ciel said

"I see .. what happens to this worlds when they got destroyed ?"

"Somewhere in the multiverse a new one will be created" Ciel answered proud

As always she is a bit spoiled "Hai Hai you are the best Ciel" I said while patting her head

"Prais me more Master" Ciel said

All the times when she makes such a face she wants to be spoiled , that is something that will never change. I had never a wife before not as human and not as slime well I always thought that Ciel was something like a wife after all she is bounded with my Soul and even shen she was a Skill she really is like a Human.

I looked at her with an serious face after I ended patting her head "Ciel don't you want to be my wife?" I asked her

I could see that this Question shocked ehr and she blushed but then she said with a few tears in her eyes "Yes Master!"

And so it was a grand feast our Wedding it got even a day we celebrated every year with everyone in Tempest. And since then Ciel stayed in the Clone just some times she slept in my Soul because she said it's a place were she feels releaved.