Jura Tempest Federation /CH.1

(Notice Dear Readers this'll be the last short Story for this bundle of Fanfictions and I will focus on those four from now on so have fun reading it!)

3rd POV

The Jura Tempest Federation as the name says a group of states that has agreed to have an central Government in one of the States called Tempest. With the right of having indipendent internal affairs. 

The Strongest Country - Tempest with it's Capital City Rimuru. It is a place visitied by the most of races after the Tenma war. Most of the Visitors that were given the right to live in Tempest settled down there. 

The Country was led by the strongest Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest. Not only that but several Demon Lords also lived there. Humans no longer had a problem with this City and it's Monsters as the Church anounced Rimuru as God. 

The Closest Allies of Tempest incuded into the Jura Tempest Federation are : The Armed Nation Dwargon led by the Hero Gazel Dwargo ; The Harpy Kingdom Fulbrosia led by Demon Lord Frey the Harpy Queen ; Beast Kingdom Eurazania led by the Demon Lord Carrion a so called King of Beasts evolved beastmen. 

(AN: As you maybe noticed it's not going according to the LN for example Frey and Carion being Milim's Subbordinates )

The Armed Nation Dwargon:

A Nation that citizien are Dwarfs , the City was build into a Mountain making it easy to defend against enemy's. It's an important resource trader for other Nation's as well as respected for beeing led by the Hero King Gazel Dwargo. 

The Harpy Kingdom Fulbrosia:

The Kingdome of Harpy's led by the Demon Lord Frey after she evolved beeing blessed by the Leader of the Jura Tempest Federation she gained respect for beeing a enemy that's not being defeated in the Sky of course we don't talk about True Dragon's and a certain Dragonoid here. Her Kingdom is build into a Mountain and on top of it only because of the natural habitat of a Harpy. The Harpy Kingdome is giving support from the air in case of a war.