Before Take Off

Arizona's POV
"You're not going on the plane Alex! You betrayed this hospital and you betrayed me!"
I yell at him pushing him against the wall
  "It ain't my fault this hospital is so screwed up, I just wanna get out of here asap"
he snaps back
I feel two arms wrap around my waist and suddenly I'm over Calliope's shoulders being carried away.
"Hey!"
I yell at her not very impressed,
"If we are going on the plane we need to go pack our things Ari"
she says calmingly continuing to carry me to the car.

Amelia's POV
"Why both of us Owen! I don't want to sit on a plane with you and her for 6 hours! why didn't you just take another cardiothoracic surgeon!"
I yell pacing back and forth.
"like who Amelia. Cristina?!"
he yells matching my tone. I fall silent because he is right, Yang and Altman are the best.
But today, I wasn't having it.
"GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
I yell making him gulp loudly,
"Amelia, I am not getting someone else just because you want me to. Teddy Altman is a great cardiothoracic surgeon, and you will have to put up with her because I am not making any changes for you."
he says which shocks me because I didn't think he would stand up for her like that.

Mark's POV
I sit on my couch holding my phone tightly in my hand waiting for Lexie Grey to answer
"come on Lex pick up..."
then there is a knock on my door, I stand up and swing it open to find Lexie standing there holding a baby, I hadn't seen her in a year and maybe this was why.
"surprise"
she mumbles.
"Lexie- I- is this-"
I look at her shocked.
"I-its yours mark."
she says tears running down her face.
"Oh Lex- it's okay"
I say pulling her in as I wrap my arms around her and the precious baby she held so tightly in her arms.