Phase 2 It's name is Gundam

Murrue: Get behind the seat!

Itsuki did as he was told and climbed behind her. Murrue fiddled with the controls and powered it on. The main camera came online and the OS board lit up. Itsuki saw the words on the screen.

Murrue: I won't let them have this one... Even I should be able to get this moving.

Itsuki looked to the side monitor and thought about the soldier that he thought he recognized.

Itsuki: Was that Athrun...? No, it couldn't have been him...

General
Unilateral
Neuro-Link
Dispersive
Autonomic
Maneuver

Synthsis System

Itsuki: Gundam, huh?

The Gundam powered on and broke it's restraints. It stood up to its full height as one final explosion went off behind it.

Opening

Out of the explosions of the factory, the X303  and X105 flew out. The 303 landed behind the GINN as it turned its mono-eye toward it.

Miguel: Hey, Athrun!

Athrun: Rusty's dead! 

Miguel: What...?!

Athrun: One of the Earth Forces officer has boarded the other weapon.

The 105 tried to land, but it was having trouble and stumbled, almost falling over a few times. Inside, Murrue brought up the cameras and Itsuki saw his friends running away!

Itsuki: Damn! They didn't get to a shelter in time!

The GINN shot at the Gundam's feet and knocked it off balance. Then, it drew its heavy sword.

Miguel: Then I guess I'm just gonna have to take it back! Make sure all the other mobile suits get back to the commander!

Athrun was in his own mind, thinking back to when he saw Itsuki protect that Alliance officer.

Athrun: Itsuki? No, there's no way it was him! He couldn't have been here.

He took out the keyboard and began rewriting the Operating System. Meanwhile, the GINN was skirmishing with the X105. It swung its heavy sword, but the machine boosted back to dodge it. It was a rough landing, so Itsuki lost his grip on the seat and faceplanted into Murrue's rather large chest. She angrily pushed him out of the way.

Murrue: Stay back! Do you wanna die?!

Itsuki: Sorry!

The GINN swung again, but Murrue pushed a button and the Machine changed color from a dull grey to red and blue torso and white limbs, red chin, and a golden antenna.