part I

*Italics are swamis horny thoughts or POV whatever sjsususuususjsj😩*
I sit at my desk, typing away on Reddit. School hasn't started yet and I like to get in some early morning trolling before class starts. I am usually one of the first of my friends to arrive to school. I walk into the LC and see Nevaeh. Where's Aiden? I- I thought he would be here by now. Never mind. Just keep trolling...
Aiden comes strolling in, mischief painted on his face.
"Hey guys. Hey swami..." he trails off after saying Swami's name, clearly aroused.
h-hey Aiden... if only I had the real courage to talk to him like that
Aiden walks over the desk and looks at Swami's computer screen.
"We do a little trolling, eh?"
Aiden laughs and then tries to scroll on Swami's Reddit.
"Oh no no no! I don't want you to see-" Swami is nervous that Aiden will see that he joined r/hentai!
Swami tries to stop Aiden and puts his hand on the keyboard, trying to close out of his computer.
Aiden takes this opportunity to put his hand over Swami's... His touch lingers and Swami blushes
"I-I have to get to wellness" Swami tries to run out of the room, but before he can, Aiden grabs Swami's arm and whispers into Swami's ear.
"Meet me here tonight... I'll be waiting"
Swami runs away and considers Aidens's offer...